OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2017 THREAD

Online checkin still broken.

Doesnt work for AKL, BWI, POFQ etc

Did a verbal room request with Signature Services for my Boardwalk stay. Have to take care of AKL. POFQ dont care that much.

Online check-in worked a couple of weeks ago for All-Stars. Though, I forget the exact day I checked-in online.
How can I add a birthday to our room reservation and ADR’s? They’ve asked both times I’ve called to make and modify my room reservation so I’m not sure if it’s on my reservation since they keep asking if I’m celebrating anything that I want added to the reservation? Thank you!

45 days until our first visit during Thanksgiving week! So looking forward to seeing the holiday decorations! Booked at POP it will be our second time staying there. Also our first vistit as AP holders. DH, DD and myself. Sort of nervous about the crowds but I feel we are going in with a good plan.

Just got a PPO BOG! I never thought that would happen. When EMM looked like it wasn't happening I set up a TP alert. I cannot believe it!

It's for 8:25am. I told my husband be ready to east FAST. lol

They should let you into the park earlier than that. Since they changed the opening show to be by the castle, reports have been they left most people with a PPO breakfast in at 8.

They should let you into the park earlier than that. Since they changed the opening show to be by the castle, reports have been they left most people with a PPO breakfast in at 8.

I'm hoping that's the case. We'll be at the gates no later than 7:45.

Just got a PPO BOG! I never thought that would happen. When EMM looked like it wasn't happening I set up a TP alert. I cannot believe it!

Congrats :thumbsup2

We have one as well hoping they don't change park opening to 8:00 am like they have done previous years.

Woo hoo! Congrats!
We have one at 8:25, too. We are definitely going to be at the gates at 7:40, and from what I've read, they'll let us in and probably seat us right away. Can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter