**Official NOVEMBER 2021 Check in thread

kappyfamily

MEESKA MOOSKA!
Hi everyone! I know there's another thread but no list that is compiled, so I thought I would start one to keep track of (not trying to sabotage the other thread just thought a running daily list might be easier to read). I will update at the end of each day. I will also do my best and post any news I see on November as well.

If you'd like your info added to the November list please post on this thread:
*Hotel name and check in and check out dates

Hope you all have an amazing time planning your vacations! I'm going to DL in September and WDW Thanksgiving week and CAN'T WAIT!
Cheers to you, we all deserve this!
Michele

NOVEMBER STAYS
** So we are all just seeing NOVEMBER stays/dates, I will be adding a note of "in October as well" or "in December as well" for those reservations that start or end in another month.**

November 1st - 5th : momtwoboys : All Star Music
November 1st - 6th : ak517 : All Star Movies
November 1st - 6th : one_cat : (in October as well): Boardwalk Villas
November 2nd - 7th : samantha3590 : Coronado Springs
November 2nd - 9th : amador : Split Stay : Shades of Green / Board Walk Villas
November 3rd - 9th : RollTideMD : Art of Animation
November 5th - 12th : izzy25 : Polynesian
November 5th - 13th : ddwlms : Split Stay : Hilton Disney Springs / Yacht Club
November 6th - 13th : MUtiger98 : POP Century
November 7th - 12th : Magicbeans : Pop Century
November 9th - 12th : ralphie : Art of Animation
November 9th - 15th : Scouter : Port Orleans French Quarter
November 9th - 16th : Annie347 : POP Century
November 9th - 17th : SarahJC : hotel ?
November 10th - 14th : Avery&Todd : Grand Floridian Villas
November 12th - 16th : CruellaNY : Gran Destino Tower
November 12th - 20th : merry_n bright : Saratoga Springs
November 12th - 20th : melissa723 : Animal Kingdom Lodge
November 13th - 23rd : BobaFettFan : Pop Century
November 13th - 27th : mickeystoontown : Coronado Springs
November 14th - 19th : Yardbird : Old Key West
November 15th - 20th : Drewsdad : Beach Club
November 16th - 20th : andremo : POP Century
November 18th - 26th : Kappyfamily : Split Stay : Hyatt Regency/ Animal Kingdom Lodge / Beach Club Resort
November 19th - 23rd : SEAGULL59 : All Star Movies
November 19th - 26th : 5Hfan : Split Stay : Polynesian / Contemporary
November 19th - 27th : Kmedders : Split Stay: Old Key West / Animal Kingdom Lodge
November 20th - 27th : busymommaof3 : Split Stay: Animal Kingdom Kidani/ Poly
November 21st - 27th : GoHorns94 : Caribbean Beach Resort
November 21st - 27th : Ashnicole919 : Caribbean Beach Resort
November 23rd - 29th : caroline5177 : Yacht Club
November 25th - 30th : phoenixconfidential : (in December as well) : Dolphin Resort
November 26th - 30th : Bethislucy : (in December as well) : All Star Movies
November 26th - 30th : disravenlaur : (in December as well) : Split Stay : Polynesian & Wilderness Lodge
November 27th - 30th : ilovetotravel1977 : (In December as well) : POP Century
November 28th - 30th : Katyringo : AllStar Movies
November 28th - 30th : brewhome : (in December as well) : Split Stay : Animal Kingdom Villas / Saratoga Springs
November 28th - 30th : maryj11 : (in December as well) : Split Stay : Caribbean Beach Resort & Copper Creek Villas
November 30th : StageTek : (in December as well) : Port Orleans French Quarter

Last edited:
NOVEMBER NEWS AND UPDATES ( I will do my best to add events, ride closures, news as I read or come across them)

2021 Food & Wine Festival July 15th- November 20th

Last edited:

I love me a split stay! Have a fantastic vacation!
Thanks! We've never done a split stay, so I'm not sure how I feel about it yet lol. But, staying on DVC points and moving from a 1 bedroom at OKW to a Savannah View for a few days at AKL (home resort). It's our first stay as DVC members, so we wanted to stay at our home resort for a few days to celebrate our Covid purchase.

Thanks! We've never done a split stay, so I'm not sure how I feel about it yet lol. But, staying on DVC points and moving from a 1 bedroom at OKW to a Savannah View for a few days at AKL (home resort). It's our first stay as DVC members, so we wanted to stay at our home resort for a few days to celebrate our Covid purchase.
Sometimes I do a double split stay just so I can check out more resorts! Never done OKW though, it's on the list. DVC Savannah view at AKL is dreamy! PLEASE wake up early and sit on the balcony and watch the sunrise with the animals feeding. Pretty much no where else can you do this. Enjoy!

While lying in a hammock at Caribbean Beach Resort during our November, 2019 trip, I booked a surprise trip for our entire family! We were going to wait until Christmas to surprise our grown kids and their spouses but couldn't wait and sprung the news on them as soon as we got home. We started our at All Star Movies, then moved to Pop when a TA rate came out but I changed to Coronado Springs last week. I'm still anxiously watching to see if rooms become available at Caribbean Beach. If so, we will be there in November.

So, for now, we are at Coronado Springs November 13th through the 27th.

While lying in a hammock at Caribbean Beach Resort during our November, 2019 trip, I booked a surprise trip for our entire family! We were going to wait until Christmas to surprise our grown kids and their spouses but couldn't wait and sprung the news on them as soon as we got home. We started our at All Star Movies, then moved to Pop when a TA rate came out but I changed to Coronado Springs last week. I'm still anxiously watching to see if rooms become available at Caribbean Beach. If so, we will be there in November.

So, for now, we are at Coronado Springs November 13th through the 27th.
How fun!

We can hardly wait. Our kids have been probably been 20 or more times but my son-in-law has only been three times and our new daughter-in-law has never been. We are so excited to see her reaction to everything!
2 years ago we were able to take our new daughter in law to both DL and WDW for the first time and was just great to see her face. First ride she went on was Jungle Cruise at DL, and the expression on her face, even at 25, brought tears to my eyes. The entire trip she just looked like a 4 year old filled with wonder. so incredible, I’ll never forget it! Enjoy!

2 years ago we were able to take our new daughter in law to both DL and WDW for the first time and was just great to see her face. First ride she went on was Jungle Cruise at DL, and the expression on her face, even at 25, brought tears to my eyes. The entire trip she just looked like a 4 year old filled with wonder. so incredible, I’ll never forget it! Enjoy!

Aww I love that story!

Pop Century November 13th through the 23rd

7 days with inlaws. 3 days at the end with just the wife and 4 yo.

Honestly can't wait. Just wish I could book adr and fast passes!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter