Official November 2021!

This might be common knowledge but I wanted to pass it along in case it isn’t.

I’m staying at a Disney resort and am weighing whether it’s worth it to try the early entry for Resort guests. I just realized that the wait times are published within the Disney app during this time, just as they are during the regular hours. It also allows you to see which rides and attractions are open. For instance, I didn’t realize that Frontierland and Adventureland are not open for the EE.

Like I said, this might be common knowledge but I wanted to pass it along in case it might help someone else.

Under 40 days for me! The excitement is building!

Just added on a random trip with a friend for a few days. Bought an annual pass to save for trips in Jan/April of 2022. I'm excited!

Weather crossed my mind for the first time today about our November trip. We got a cool front at home and I am out shopping for emergency pants for my littles.

I am not fun when I am cold and it is not uncommon for our October-February trips to pack everything from shorts to gloves.

Last edited:

How are everyone’s last minute planning going? For me, after nearly 18 months of looking at other people’s last minute packing and trying to remember everything posts, it’s a little bit surreal to be hitting the single digits til my trip this week.

Reactions: CJN
How are everyone’s last minute planning going? For me, after nearly 18 months of looking at other people’s last minute packing and trying to remember everything posts, it’s a little bit surreal to be hitting the single digits til my trip this week.

After weeks of feeling like I was missing something that absolutely had to be done with regard to trip planning, I am finally feeling ready to go. Actually more ready that I have been for the past several trips. Our dining reservations have been made. The Christmas party tickets are bought and linked to our account. Drawn to Life tickets were purchased the day they opened for booking. Room requests have been sent. Genie+ has been purchased. Online check-in is done.

I have just a few things left on my list of to-dos: 1) Get a haircut (scheduled for tomorrow); 2) Get the oil changed in the car (doing that Friday); 3) Packing the suitcases (I have the majority of everything pulled and ready to fold and go into the suitcases; 4) Get my husband's medications refilled early (got the prior approval this morning from insurance)' and 5) Packing our picnic lunch (can't do that until the night before). Other than putting everything into the car the night before, we are ready.

My husband and I are driving from the northern part of Louisiana and are breaking the drive into two parts on the way down. We will be there for a week and then our grown kids and their spouses will be joining us for the second week. My daughter in law has never been to Disney before and we are so excited to see her reaction to everything. November 11th can't come soon enough!

We don't leave for 9 more days, but I packed suitcases this past weekend. In part because time flies and I'm throwing a birthday party next weekend, and in part just to have something Disney to do. I really miss booking and playing with FP+ in advance!

We don't leave for 9 more days, but I packed suitcases this past weekend. In part because time flies and I'm throwing a birthday party next weekend, and in part just to have something Disney to do. I really miss booking and playing with FP+ in advance!

Right there with you! That's what kept making me feel like I was forgetting to do something. Like you, I hosted a birthday party this past weekend but it gave me a good reason to clean the house from top to bottom which is something that I do before we leave so that's checked off my list.

Did you get your packet with luggage tags? I believe it should come to us next week. I am praying nothing happens to us we are a few weeks away so close or with the airline. Can’t believe I am saying this month is vacation. We will be a few days at Universal and then on to Disney. Thank you for the medicine reminder need to check with DH to make sure he is good with that. We had made ADRs at the 60 day mark, gotten our party tickets, ordered MBs, added Genie+, got our travel toiletries, did online checkin, and ordered a few more shirts and masks from ShopDisney or Etsy. We charged up the camera and batteries and need to buy maybe one more lithium and also a memory card. Because we will be at Universal and don’t know how we will react to the motion sim rides there we are taking the prescription motion sickness patches with us. DH got his flu shot a few weeks ago and his Covid booster last week. The other day I remembered to call our credit cards to put on a travel alert and the message came on they no longer do that will send a text or e-mail if they notice activity that differs so selected to speak to a rep about putting a note to avoid that as I do not want to have to keep looking for that while away but was told no. Luckily we always buy Disney gift cards to pay for meals so that will help cut down on usage. I am getting my monthly haircut the Saturday before we leave along with a manicure (usually I do my own have it professionally done once a year ) but for the first time will be with either gel polish or powder. The only thing I am really waiting for is we are spending a day at SW and they still don’t have the reserved seating for the holiday shows you used to be able to pay for in advance so are waiting to buy our tickets there until we can do that.

Last edited:
For those going Thanksgiving week like us, Touring Plans just emailed me good news: looks like overall park hours have increased.

MK now closes at 10pm (was 9), AK at 8pm (was 7).

In addition, EC will now open at 10am (was 11).

HS hours remain unchanged.

Leaving next Sunday! Hoping the weather isn’t to cold, that’s my only concern! I live where’s its ALWAYS HOT, so a hoodie is my warmest clothing LOL :love::rockband::santa:

Leaving on the 14th, with the first day on property being the 15th. The weather looks pleasant and I’m anxious to see how the reviews for the first holiday party tonight, specifically how crowds are.

Now I just gotta find a way to keep a VERY excited 13 year old homeschooler motivated to do school this week.

Just looked at the app to see what wait times were like and was surprised that they look so high for 11am. Hoping next week at this time they aren't as bad! 6 more days!!!!

We leave in 2 days!!! Will be watching party reports for tonight and tomorrow, since we'll be at the party Friday. No clue how it's all going to go with Genie+ in the mix, but aiming to just take it all in stride and enjoy whatever happens! I'm so Type A, that will likely not happen, but it's the goal!!!

Will arrive on Disney property on the 11th. Staying for a nice long weekend.
Then back on Dec 21 - 26.
Then Feb 17th -20th.

There will be more, just have not booked yet. Need to get my monies worth on that new annual pass.

Will arrive on Disney property on the 11th. Staying for a nice long weekend.
Then back on Dec 21 - 26.
Then Feb 17th -20th.

There will be more, just have not booked yet. Need to get my monies worth on that new annual pass.

I will be there two of the times you are. My husband and I are visiting our DD who is in the DCP Nov. 11-15. Taking my mom and dad Dec 9 -13. Going on my own right now Feb. 17-21 and March 25- Apr 1. Going to the Xmas Party this Friday. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter