Official October 2010 Thread!!- INCLUDE YOUR DATE/RESORT IN YOUR HEADER!!

We are leaving from NY tomorrow too. Where ya staying? We will be at POR. Soooo excited! I donot fly well so I am trying to stay calm...

I see there is a tropical storm named Richard in the gulf right now...anyone have news if Florida (better yet DISNEY) will be effected? Just my luck! Sorry to be a Debbie Downer but I feared this the most! CALM ME DOWN FOLKS!!!!!

Don't let Richard scare you. I live on the Alabama Gulf Coast. I am also leaving for my trip tomorrow. They have NO idea where this Hurricane is headed. It's too early to tell. AND Orlando is too far inland for it to cause more than some rain and wind. Most likely it will only cool things off a bit. I'm not concerned and I live through Hurricane season every year. The weathermen haven't had any hurricane action this year in our areas so they tend to get a little excited.

Thanks for calming my hurricane fears! I noticed though that the weather is saying 40% chance of rain every day next week but that usually means a passing thunderstorm right?!?! I remember in past trips it would rain for like a half hour or so then the sun would come out. I said to my husband all month it has been AMAZING weather down there....sunny, 80's NO RAIN, it has to end sometime...wouldn't you know that sometime was MY week to be there! :headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter