Official October 2010 Thread!!- INCLUDE YOUR DATE/RESORT IN YOUR HEADER!!

In SIX HOURS we'll be on our way to the airport!!! I can't believe it! :scared1: :banana::banana::banana: (We're staying two nights near Universal before heading to Disney.)

glad you arrived safe and now go have fun.....

I am flying in 3 days...

Thanks and to all of you leaving very soon have a great trip! We just got home yesterday and we had a great time. My one suggestion, try to stay away from F&W on the weekend. It was so disappointing until we went back on Monday and it was fabulous. The Octoberfest beer in Germany rocked. Best beer I've ever had. Mickey's not so scary was a lot of fun. We dressed up and enjoyed ourselves.

Thanks and to all of you leaving very soon have a great trip! We just got home yesterday and we had a great time. My one suggestion, try to stay away from F&W on the weekend. It was so disappointing until we went back on Monday and it was fabulous. The Octoberfest beer in Germany rocked. Best beer I've ever had. Mickey's not so scary was a lot of fun. We dressed up and enjoyed ourselves.

Glad you are home safe. I can't believe you are home already :( but that means closer for us.

We will be down there Sun. to Sun. so hopefully crowds at F & W won't be as bad as we hear during the week (last week of Oct.).

Glad you are home safe. I can't believe you are home already :( but that means closer for us.

We will be down there Sun. to Sun. so hopefully crowds at F & W won't be as bad as we hear during the week (last week of Oct.).

I hope so for your sake also. I really didn't like all of the crowds. I waited on line for 20 minutes in Germany. The next time it was just walk up. Have a great time!

I can't wait!!! We leave in less then 10 days...we are now in the single digit countdown mode! I keep showing my DD pictures of previous trips and she just starts laughing, it's adorable! It will be our first stay at Pop and I hope it will be as fun as everyone says.

Tina

We leave in less than 24 hours!!! We are driving tomorrow (the whole way from Memphis). I know it going to seem neverending! I am trying to keep myself busy at work but I keep ending up here on the boards!

My son arrived at BCV this morning

We leave in 9 days. I need to start putting things on the side soon :scared1:

7 more days until check in at WL for a night and then on to CR!

3 days! Made some good progress with packing and pre-trip laundry, almost done with the costumes. I cannot wait to see my youngest's face when she sees all the characters in person for the very first time!!

omygoshomygoshomygosh!!! 3 more days! It really has hit me today! I'M SO EXCITED!!! (I think is because I'm "mostly" finally packed - I just need DH to give me his stuff, but he's been busy studying and doing his midterms, but I just found out he got all A's which is nice, you know, one less thing to worry about, (I'm soo rambling, and i think that last bit is from a movie but i can't think of it now.)) sorry, my brain is in out to Disney!!!:cloud9:

I'M COMING MICKEY!!!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter