OFFICIAL OCTOBER 2010!!! Who's going??

Three more weeks till our trip to POFQ, October 24th - 29th and MNSSHP October 26th! :cool1:

First ever trip to POFQ, first MNSSHP and first Food and Wine Festival, can't wait. :banana:

I'll have my lime green Mickey head on my bag, hope to run into some Disers. I'll be looking out for everyone. :magnify:

We'll be at the BC from the 23rd through the 30th. I believe our LGMH are still attached to the camera bag strap, and DW's travel purse.

We'll be at the BC from the 23rd through the 30th. I believe our LGMH are still attached to the camera bag strap, and DW's travel purse.

PA Couple, we'll be there about the same time frame, although we'll be over in "steerage" at ASMo. If you see a prego Okie and her two curly-headed guys (both are charming; one is two and a half), feel free to say hello! My favorite part of travel is my list of people we meet in my journal. Dorky, right? I am a writer and can't leave the pen alone!

Nice to see a fellow Okie on here. We're headed to POP on the 14th. 2nd trip for the kiddo, 3rd for me.

PA Couple, we'll be there about the same time frame, although we'll be over in "steerage" at ASMo. If you see a prego Okie and her two curly-headed guys (both are charming; one is two and a half), feel free to say hello! My favorite part of travel is my list of people we meet in my journal. Dorky, right? I am a writer and can't leave the pen alone!

I was on the Delta Airlines website today making sure nothing has changed for my return flight home from Disney. There was a little message stating "18 days until your departure"!!! :eek:

Can I get there yet before thinking about how many days until Im home again? :sad2:

Leaving tomorrow at lunch time! Hope to be at Downtown Disney at this time tomorrow night. Staying one night at POR then onto BWI for 4 nights. Mon night MNSSHP - love it - dressing as daphnee, velma, fred, shaggy from scooby doo. Magical Milestones tour too.

12 more days!!! Third night there is MNSSHP. Kids will be Captain Hook, Mr. Smee, and Wendy. We'll be mom and dad. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter