*** Official OCTOBER 2021 Countdown Group - HAPPY 50th ANNIVERSARY WDW! ***

We fly out in 7 hours! I'm at work until 2 then picking DD up from school. DH took the day off and he's picking DS up and then we are meeting and heading off to the airport. I'm so excited!!

Hoping to leave as soon as possible tomorrow afternoon but since we can't leave before 5 I'm hoping I-4 won't be as terrible as last time.

wondering....is anyone else taking screenshots of the countdown clock? I may be an idiot, but I find it fun. I take one at certain intervals and txt it to someone in the group....but today....I'm grabbing 10.12.21 as that's our first day in the park.

I know everyone hates Harmonious, but I thought it looked awesome.

Can't wait to see it in person.

I'm not there yet...but has anyone looked at wait times today? Crazy low for what I had expected.

We were at the WL from Sept 26-30th and saw some of the new 50th Anniversary things, mostly decorations and merchandise, etc. We saw members of the media hanging out at the Wilderness Lodge on Sept 30th. They were there for the big media preview of the new MK fireworks. We could have seen Harmonious, but chose to wait until we are at the Beach Oct 24th-29th. We are really looking forward to our Oct trip and by then they should have plenty of 50th Anniversary merchandise available. :)

If anyone is over at Sunshine Tree Terrace, can you ask a cast member if they know when the citrus swirl will be back or if it will be back? I was really looking forward to trying this and it is not currently on the menu in MDE. Thank you!

If anyone is over at Sunshine Tree Terrace, can you ask a cast member if they know when the citrus swirl will be back or if it will be back? I was really looking forward to trying this and it is not currently on the menu in MDE. Thank you!
Oh no, really? I was looking forward to having one. I'm one of the minority who prefers it to dole whips!

I was wondering if anyone has found a good thread related to the Remy ride? I searched, but was unable to. Any help is appreciated.

Do you have a specific question
Thanks. Not particularly. I just have been on the ROTR thread for over a year and it has been a fun thread with lots of non-spoiler info. I saw a few Remy threads, but nothing like the ROTR BG thread. We are debating changing a perk res day from HS to Epcot....just so we can get a BG; but that will make us "minus" an hour of park time that day and be "stuck" at Epcot until 1-2pm with park hopper.

Thanks. Not particularly. I just have been on the ROTR thread for over a year and it has been a fun thread with lots of non-spoiler info. I saw a few Remy threads, but nothing like the ROTR BG thread. We are debating changing a perk res day from HS to Epcot....just so we can get a BG; but that will make us "minus" an hour of park time that day and be "stuck" at Epcot until 1-2pm with park hopper.
If you look today, the 1p queue is still open…I just checked at 4:15p. Says wait 240 mins so that would be 8p if all goes according to plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter