*** Official OCTOBER 2021 Countdown Group - HAPPY 50th ANNIVERSARY WDW! ***

So I think we are going to be woozles and heffalumps for Halloween if there is a party!

We will wear bright colored clothing, patterned with polka dots or stripes and then rubber elephant trunks! I will cover them with bright colored contact paper or something and we can fasten to a mask if still needed! :D

My middle daughter turns 11 on 10/1. My oldest turns 13 on 9/22. I visited WDW the year of the 20th anny, though not the exact day, but I really wanted to do another anniversary trip and this just makes it sweeter. It'll also be our 15th year of marriage, so that's fun too. We're hopping from the Boardwalk to Contemporary to fulfill my cast members dreams (when I was at the Disney Store in college). And I've already booked my park reservations for both days! We're so excited!!

Booked back in October.. but we are officially booked for 9/30-10/3 for a quickie trip from NJ!! Cannot wait!! Who is gonna be at MK with us on the 1st?? We want to dress up!! I’m so excited!!!

Okay....I'm a bit ahead of the game as they might not even have Halloween parties, but these were $6 on Amazon so I bought the three of us elephant trunks for our Heffalump costumes! I think we will use acrylic paint to make them bright patterns.

😂😂😂

View attachment 550959
Omgggg that is ADORABLE!!!! I
FYI- I would paint them in chalk paint 1st to help the acrylic adhere!!! love how we were on May 2019, May 2020, and now here together!!!! So excited!!!! I was just talking to my friend and we seriously would be soooo excited if they have a Halloween party!!!

Omgggg that is ADORABLE!!!! I
FYI- I would paint them in chalk paint 1st to help the acrylic adhere!!! love how we were on May 2019, May 2020, and now here together!!!! So excited!!!! I was just talking to my friend and we seriously would be soooo excited if they have a Halloween party!!!

Thanks for the tip!

And man, let's hope October is it!!! :D

Booking for Oct 13-20 for our daughters birthday. Trying to decide between Shades, Pop and the campsites.....
What an awesome decision to have to make. I vote Fort Wilderness if only for that boat to the MK.
I have so many great memories from there as a kid and I love to watch others make similar ones.

Joining the fun here. Just booked a house (offsite) for 10/24 - 11/7. Plan on doing Universal, SeaWorld and Disney. Hoping for some cooler temps and getting to enjoy Halloween AND Christmas festivities and décor at the parks! Never been this time of the year so we are excited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter