***Official October 2022 Thread**

**Courtney**

Mouseketeer
Just officially booked for October 24-29 2022! We had originally planned to go last October, but with the way the world was, we didnt. I am SO EXCITED to be there during the 50th Celebration, I thought I was going to miss out on it!! Now just waiting to see what comes out for Halloween events and hopefully some things go back to normal by then (not holding my breath)! It will be my first trip since a significant neck surgery, so it will be different without some of my favourite rides, but I cant wait to stand in Magic Kingdom once again!!!

YES!! October 16-21, 2022 HERE!! We are currently booked for CCV but at the 7th month mark I'm hoping to move us to BLT!!!

We have been in October in 2020 but they didnt have the full Halloween party (or any parties for that matter) but after going to the Merriest Party this past November we are HOOKED and I'm really hoping they bring back some version of the Halloween party this year!!

Can't wait!!

We're not booked yet, but my finger keeps hovering over the "buy tickets" button 😁

At the moment I'm thinking 6th-18th, but it may shift a little earlier. So many variables still at this stage.

We're booked for October 15th to 23rd. Pop Century then Coronado Springs. Celebrating 20 years since our first disney trip. We're seeing Weird Al in concert in Orlando as an added bonus.

I have a girl's trip booked 10/20-10/23 at the Riviera in a two-bedroom villa! Pretty excited to walk around food and wine and the Halloween event since I couldn't really enjoy them last year during the 50th weekend!

We are booked Oct 26-30. I wonder when we will hear any news about Halloween parties?
I'm wondering that too!! Our first trip during Halloween was last year and there were no parties or after hour events but just daytime cavalcades.....then we went during Christmas and bought tickets for the Merriest Party and LOVED it, so I'm hoping this year they have a Halloween party/After hours events bc I want to the see the parade!!

EPCOT superfan checking in for the 40th! Sep 29th to Oct 5th! (Mayyybe I'll add another day, but I'm still thinking lol!)
Already psyching myself up for crazy EPCOT crowds, especially long lines for merch, but I have 3 EPCOT park passes so I'll hopefully have plenty of time to do what I wanna do and get some figment merch!
Still making up my mind for where I want to stay, but right now I'm booked for French Quarter!! This'll be my first time there! This'll also be my first time there during Halloween and Food & Wine, lots of firsts!
I just did an off property Disney trip and realized how, for me, its really not the same if I have to leave property every night; I can't wait to be back in the bubble!

Last edited:
Our favorite time to go to WDW is the last week of October because of both the fun Halloween atmosphere and the nice weather. So I booked YC SV for Oct 23 - 27th on Saturday. Disney raised the room rates yesterday and the price jumped 9.6% for our room. Now I have to keep what I booked or I will have to pay the higher price. It was nice to get the old rate, though. :)

Our favorite time to go to WDW is the last week of October because of both the fun Halloween atmosphere and the nice weather. So I booked YC SV for Oct 23 - 27th on Saturday. Disney raised the room rates yesterday and the price jumped 9.6% for our room. Now I have to keep what I booked or I will have to pay the higher price. It was nice to get the old rate, though. :)
They are getting ridiculous with raising prices. I am glad I have already booked my two trips, before they raised prices again.

First post here, and tentatively planning on an October 2-9 trip. Will be staying off resort as the family is renting an AirBNB just down the street. Haven't been to Disney World in over 20 years so hoping for a good trip. I know end of the week will definitely be busy with the holiday weekend but hoping the beginning isn't too bad.

We’ve booked for Oct 20-26 at BC (with a stay at universal from 17-19 first!) hoping for some kind of fall promo or the return of the dining plan!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter