*~* Official POFQ September 2012 Roll Call - List in Post 1 - Join Us! *~*

Looks like the hurricane is heading here. Hopefully it won't get too organized before it hits land or maybe it will keep shifting west. Anxiety is very high around here. There is already a run on gas, school is canceled for the next three days and people are already evacuating.
I am prepared to stay put if it stays a Cat 1 or less, but also ready to leave if not.

Pixie dust def needed!!!

Stay safe! Much pixie dust and prayers being sent your way! pixiedust:

We are home from evacuation. We fared extremely well. In fact our house took ver minor damage and we never lost power. Now we are just trying t figure out if we can use the water/do laundry/shower etc. thanks for the prayers, they worked!

20 days!

We are home from evacuation. We fared extremely well. In fact our house took ver minor damage and we never lost power. Now we are just trying t figure out if we can use the water/do laundry/shower etc. thanks for the prayers, they worked!

20 days!

:yay: So glad to hear this! Bet 20 days can't pass by quickly enough now, huh? :teeth:

Finally ... we can say NEXT WEEK! So excited! :cool1:

Tomorrow we can do our on-line check in! :banana::banana::banana:

We're back!!! Had an amazing time at POFQ, loved the resort and will definitely be back. :yay: Have fun to everyone still waiting to head to Florida!!

Just 3 Days Away from a trip I know I will always treasure.
THREE DAYS!!!!

I think your ticker says you're going to WL (this is a countdown thread for POFQ), but hope you have an amazing vacation! pixiedust:

We're back!!! Had an amazing time at POFQ, loved the resort and will definitely be back. :yay: Have fun to everyone still waiting to head to Florida!!

YAY! Details, we need details! :hyper:

I think your ticker says you're going to WL (this is a countdown thread for POFQ), but hope you have an amazing vacation! pixiedust:

YAY! Details, we need details! :hyper:

Yeah, I was originally staying at POFQ but was given a "Magical Upgrade" by Disney Travel and they've just recently put me into the Wilderness Lodge at the same price as POFQ!

So I'd like to think I'm still one of you ;)
Hooray for pre-trip pixie dust! :woohoo:

\YEP!! 216 hours and I am ON the road!!

:yay: Are the kids going crazy with excitement yet? (Heck, what am I saying, are YOU going crazy with excitement yet? :teeth: )
Yeah, I was originally staying at POFQ but was given a "Magical Upgrade" by Disney Travel and they've just recently put me into the Wilderness Lodge at the same price as POFQ!

So I'd like to think I'm still one of you ;)
Hooray for pre-trip pixie dust! :woohoo:

That's about a truckload of pixie dust! pixiedust: Congrats on the upgrade!! ::yes::

I got my Mickey Mail!!!!

I was so worried that it was lost in the mail because of Isaac, so this was such a relief! I also got my Photopass+ in today too. I am just so excited. 16 more sleeps til WDW!

I got my Mickey Mail!!!!

I was so worried that it was lost in the mail because of Isaac, so this was such a relief! I also got my Photopass+ in today too. I am just so excited. 16 more sleeps til WDW!

:yay: I've been reading so many PTRs where people aren't getting their Mickey Mail ... so glad you got yours! Won't be long now! :woohoo:

That's about a truckload of pixie dust! pixiedust: Congrats on the upgrade!! ::yes::[/QUOTE]

Yes it is! It's a resort I've only dreamed of staying at and it's happening all on its own ::yes::

This trip is already shaping up to be SPECTACULAR! Blessings and fun to the rest of ya, I'm outta here in 2 Days! :moped:

Yes it is! It's a resort I've only dreamed of staying at and it's happening all on its own ::yes::

This trip is already shaping up to be SPECTACULAR! Blessings and fun to the rest of ya, I'm outta here in 2 Days! :moped:

Hope you have a wonderful trip, DreamEagle! Make sure you come back and share all the details with us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter