OFFICIAL Sept. 2009

Don't worry. My DH refuses to dress up too. :sad2: He is such a spoil sport. My kids are going as a fairy, a Clone Trooper from Star Wars and Batman. I couldn't convince them to go full Disney but at least they have something to do with Disney (now that Disney bought Marvel). Now to figure out what on earth I am going to wear. :headache:

It's nice to know I'm not alone in dealing with a party pooper! :laughing:

:lmao:HAHAHAHAHA:lmao: I love it (the Grumpy idea). He does have a Chicago Cubs jersey and I'm sure he'd be happy to wear that! Thanks for the idea!

Don't worry. My DH refuses to dress up too. :sad2: He is such a spoil sport. My kids are going as a fairy, a Clone Trooper from Star Wars and Batman. I couldn't convince them to go full Disney but at least they have something to do with Disney (now that Disney bought Marvel). Now to figure out what on earth I am going to wear. :headache:

Awesome! Glad I could help!

Kadee, let's see.....

(Uhm not to be a downer, but Batman is DC, not Marvel). But here's an idea, a t-shirt that says on the front 'You Can't See Me', on the back, 'Invisible Woman'? Lame, isn't it. Hmmm, not sure. any likes?

Awesome! Glad I could help!

Kadee, let's see.....

(Uhm not to be a downer, but Batman is DC, not Marvel). But here's an idea, a t-shirt that says on the front 'You Can't See Me', on the back, 'Invisible Woman'? Lame, isn't it. Hmmm, not sure. any likes?

Shoot. I was thinking of Spiderman since that was his original choice. He changed at the last minute. :upsidedow

I have a few ideas running through my head I just haven't had the time to deal with it. Tomorrow has to be the day!!

I just saw this thread!
We're going, too,
Checking in to SSR on 9/26 - 10/3
for our daughters' Sweet 16 Trip. One DD is 16 going on 17, the other is 15 going on 16, and they're each bringing a friend, so we're gonna have 4 teenaged girls ready to tackle the world!
Cinderella's breakfast on 9/27 to celebrate their birthdays with the Princesses and MNSSHP on the 29 - not sure what they're going to be, I think Fairies. I think I'm going to be Wonder Woman and DH might be Thor....

We Can't Wait!!!

I just saw this thread!
We're going, too,
Checking in to SSR on 9/26 - 10/3
for our daughters' Sweet 16 Trip. One DD is 16 going on 17, the other is 15 going on 16, and they're each bringing a friend, so we're gonna have 4 teenaged girls ready to tackle the world!
Cinderella's breakfast on 9/27 to celebrate their birthdays with the Princesses and MNSSHP on the 29 - not sure what they're going to be, I think Fairies. I think I'm going to be Wonder Woman and DH might be Thor....

We Can't Wait!!!

Ooooo, Thor, I would like to see that. Make sure you take pics and share!!!

Shoot. I was thinking of Spiderman since that was his original choice. He changed at the last minute. :upsidedow

I have a few ideas running through my head I just haven't had the time to deal with it. Tomorrow has to be the day!!

Good Luck with your costume! Maybe we'll see you there!

:lmao:HAHAHAHAHA:lmao: I love it (the Grumpy idea). He does have a Chicago Cubs jersey and I'm sure he'd be happy to wear that! Thanks for the idea!

Have fun with your costumes, hope the jersey thing works. Maybe see you there!

Fun to all, and good luck with your costumes!

24 hours from now, and we'll be on the plane!!!!

Enjoy your trips!!!!!

One week from today I will be at Walt Disney World!!!! 6 days, 23 hours, 49 minutes, 10 seconds!!! WHOO HOO!!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :yay: :yay: :yay: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper2: party: party: :jumping1: :jumping1:

You guys are SO LUCKY...my trip is over now. We just got back last night. Had a great time, the crowds were pretty low overall and the ride waits for short (10-20 minutes usually, some even shorter). The weather was hot and humid with a little rain but not a lot. No lovebugs to be spotted :). The food was great!!!! We had some wonderful CM's help us to celebrate our birthdays in style. Unfortunately we came home to phone lines out of order, internet not working (I'm using my daughters), broken luggage on the plane home, sick grandkids...so I sure wish I was back at my happy place! Enjoy all of you late September visitors!

Just finished checking-in for our flights online!:woohoo:
This time tomorrow we'll be at the MK!

This is probably my last check in on the DIS before we take off. We are leaving early in the morning!!!!!!!!! Hope to see some of you there!!! If you see me say "Hi!!" Of course, I am easy to look over since I am only 4' 10". :lmao:

checked in online, well yesterday since its after midnight here!!! Can't wait. The rest of the family is finally getting more excited about the trip! :banana::cool1:

We are going 9/24 to 10/01...POFQ...and we are bringing a family of "newbies" to WDW for their first time, friends of my husband's. I should be cleaning my house, packing, getting everything ready this weekend because I still have go to work Mon., Tues., Wed.,:banana: but I can't stop reading the DIS. I wouldn't even care if my house was clean but we have a friend staying with our beloved mastiff Bucky and our 4 cats.:yay:

I think I am more excited than my kids! My DH just rolls his eyes everytime I mention something new. WDW booked, flights booked, ADRs booked this morning . . .now I just have to wait 90 more days to get there!

This time next week we'll be there, woohoo!!! It will be our first family vacation with just the 4 of us, my DH's first time to WDW as well as the kids. I can not wait to see my DS4's reaction to all things Disney :lovestruc

5 more days! Ahh I can't wait! From school and work, I have no idea when to pack, or what to pack! I always seem to forget socks or something of that sort.

And recently I've been having Disney nightmares, for like three or four days in a row, I've had the same dream, forgetting my camera (My mom thinks it's funny) I even have it written down now, on my mirror to pack my camera.

Hope things go well for everyone,

and to everyone leaving tomorrow or today or the day after,

HAVE FUN! and don't worry :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter