*Official September 2011 Thread!* Who's joining me?!

Anyone else flying out from Syracuse, NY on an early JetBlue flight on the 24 of September? :upsidedow:flower3:

Anyone else flying out from Syracuse, NY on an early JetBlue flight on the 24 of September? :upsidedow:flower3:

We are flying out of Syracuse on the 24th but on Continental. Jet Blue's rates were alot higher when I booked my airfare. What time do you depart? We leave at 10:10am. If you are leaving at around that time, look for us. We will have our lime green mickeys attached to our carry ons.:goodvibes

We are flying out of Syracuse on the 24th but on Continental. Jet Blue's rates were alot higher when I booked my airfare. What time do you depart? We leave at 10:10am. If you are leaving at around that time, look for us. We will have our lime green mickeys attached to our carry ons.:goodvibes

O...We may be there by then, since our flight leaves at 7 a.m. But will look for lime green T-s at the World.

Have a great trip! :goodvibes

O...We may be there by then, since our flight leaves at 7 a.m. But will look for lime green T-s at the World.

Have a great trip! :goodvibes

Thanks!! You too!! If you are going to MNSSHP at all and are there on the 27th...we will be in pirate gear and will have our dis buttons. T~minus 4 days and counting!!!:)

Thanks!! You too!! If you are going to MNSSHP at all and are there on the 27th...we will be in pirate gear and will have our dis buttons. T~minus 4 days and counting!!!:)

Awww, missed by a few days. We will be to MNSSHP on the 30th. On the 27th we will be off site at Islands of Adventure. Gotta see a little Harry Potter...LOL...4 days until home at AKL.:thumbsup2

3 More Days!!! So EXCITED!!!!!! :banana::yay::dance3:

At work tonight for my last shift before we leave. Spent the day packing, tonight I will just refine my lists and get the rest of it all packed up. Have one more load of laundry to do and a quick trip to Walmart in the AM to get a few last minute things. The kids are home from school because of a Professional day for the teachers so I had to get just about everything done today.

We will be flying out at 7:40am from Manchester, NH on Sat morning and hopefully relaxing in the pool by 1pm that afternoon!! :woohoo:

One more sleep for me! I can't believe it. I've got a serious case of the jitters, I don't know how I'm going to get through today and I definitely don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight!

One more sleep for me! I can't believe it. I've got a serious case of the jitters, I don't know how I'm going to get through today and I definitely don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight!

One more for me too. And I got hit by pre trip anxiety last night. It's coming and going throughout the day, and I don't know why we go to WDW alot and I know it's going to be awesome, but in less thatn 24 hours it won't matter b/c I'll be there.

Down to the wire now. Think that everything is done. Just finished putting together my Mousekeeper envelopes and put them in the suitcase. Only 17 1/2 more hours and we will be on our plane getting ready to go to Mickey's house. So excited!!! :yay: :cheer2:

Driving down from SC this afternoon and checking in to POR tomorrow morning. This time tomorrow, I'll be cruising around the MK, getting ready for 1900 PF tomorrow night!

We'll be there from the 29th to October 4th! I'm so excited. This is my first time staying at a on-property resort. We are staying at CBR! :D

I've not started packing....yikes.

And everyone keeps telling me that we're crazy. My fiance and I are going to hockey practice prior to leaving on the 28th. We're driving through the night. Are we crazy?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter