**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

the only thing I don't like about the new set up is that if a non party goer wants to take a pic in the cantina they really can't because of all the tables and chairs
Yup, previously they placed a few tables in the Cantina, if needed. Now, a lot of the Cantina is party space. In case anyone's wondering what's written below the table numbers, it's the meet and greet time for that table

Im trying to book online and an 830 time slot shows up on their website but when I click on it, nothing happens. Do I need to call to try to book? Im not super early to try for 8/5 but I was hoping.

Im trying to book online and an 830 time slot shows up on their website but when I click on it, nothing happens. Do I need to call to try to book? Im not super early to try for 8/5 but I was hoping.
Right click on the time and choose "open in a new tab." It seems to be a glitch in the website where sometimes when you click it it just gets stuck, but I've found that the '"open in a new tab" method always works for me.

This was the second to last thing I needed to book. Now I just need the FEA dessert party to open up for September and I'm DONE except for my FP+ selections.

You the man, Chuff! Thanks so much. Is the party at 8:30 and then the show at 10? That seems a long time or is that correct?

Thanks for the information on this thread! Just booked the dessert party for next month.

Question on the new M&G- has Chewbacca ever been one of the second who come, if a second does join?

Excited and have to read up- looks like some changes since we went (it was a big hit!) especially re: where the viewing area is.

Is there a picture of the map with the reserved area circled anywhere, by chance? I’m reading, but have a hard time visualizing by description.

So excited for our first SW party in August, especially with all these changes! I can't help but wonder when Disney will "announce" that they've been made and if they'll start charging more for the party?? I am glad to hear that everyone was able to book September without a bump in the price, I was nervous for you all that it was coming and actually I'm surprised it didn't!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter