***Official*** Toy Story Land Information Thread

Same boat!!! Me and the DH are really focused this trip (since we were just there in Dec/April) on Epcot for F&W - MNSSHP being the only MK time - and then TSL however it can fit in, and last 5 days of trip are at BCV so we can get up boat/walk to HS and then leave after we do whatever it is we want to.
Yes! I'm taking my brother and I'm doing mainly MNSSHP and F&W, but of COURSE TSL. But, he's kind of on a recon mission for his December trip with his wife and girls, and they've never even spent time in DHS besides A show, and never set foot in AK...so we've got our work cut out for us! (I might even convince him to put me up in his BLT room for said Dec trip to help out with the kids, so it's extra worth it haha)

I'm hoping we can get to both new TSL rides w/o too much of a pain so he has good reports for his wife/girls

Has anyone who picks their FP at 30 days been having any luck getting slinky dog? We go down in Oct and wondering if it is even worth going into that park at all. We will have 2 small kids so waiting even for 20 min gets a little hard.

Just keep checking, on lunch breaks, in the car, at home...after several weeks of checking many time a day, often using the refresh strategy, I got a SDD fp 2 days out. Aliens popped up frequently though. You’re more likely to get it the day of or a few days out as tourists change their plans. :)

Are they still opening the park and the tsl rides for emh at around 6:30?

Hmm, now when at the resort, looking for bus times on rhe app it only says “departing every 20 minutes”
Is there somewhere that actually gives the timing of first bus as well as when the next one should be there?
That usually happens when they cannot give you an accurate time at the moment. Try refreshing as it should give you actual times.

So I don't feel like going through all these pages, but if someone can direct me to posts in this thread (like the page number) or give their own experience, what is TSM like at rope drop? I have SDD FP and don't care for AS2, so trying to figure out my plan to go on TSM.

So I don't feel like going through all these pages, but if someone can direct me to posts in this thread (like the page number) or give their own experience, what is TSM like at rope drop? I have SDD FP and don't care for AS2, so trying to figure out my plan to go on TSM.
I haven't seen any specific reports about TSM since the land opened. I would imagine its a rather easy going experience right now with the focus being on the two new attractions and TSM being at full capacity.

Does anyone know what time Woody's Lunchbox stops serving breakfast and starts serving lunch?

BTW, while I'm thinking about it.....mobile ordering was a lifesaver last week! The line looked terribly slow and is not really in the shade. Both times we ordered it was extremely quick!

We enjoyed the Smoked Turkey Sandwich - for theme park quick service standards I thought it was pretty tasty.

We won't be ordering the Totchos again.

We will be ordering the Grown-Up's Lemonade again. :-)

For those who ate at woodys lunchbox what did you like the most?

I thought the s’mores looked amazing but several reports say it’s no good.

We had the monte cristo which was average. The tots tasted like something one heated up in a dorm toaster oven...soggy, bland and generally not good. The grown up lemonade was pretty good but a bit too sweet. The kids loved the root beer floats and grilled cheese. I liked the raspberry poptart which is the only thing I can see buying again along with the floats.

Opening day when it was mobbed TSM was a walk-on at rope drop. Everyone there early is trying to get on the new rides. We were there 1/2 hour after official opening, which was 1-1/2 hours after bonus early opening.

Anyone know if an EMH of 8am would be low crowds at TSL (esp SD and AS)? Trying to organize my FP (under 60 days out) and there is EMH on a day where I cannot find FP (for TSL), or a regular park opening of 9AM with more availability (no SD though). We are on site and have PH.

**we were there last week at a 7AM EMH and it was awesome. Not sure if an 8AM EMH would be as good?

I made some updates to the first page.

I am making a call for reviews to add to the first page. If you have written one in this thread or would like to and want it added to the first page please post/link me to that review so I can link it. I would love reviews specifically for EMH times, rope drop, and dining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter