Official Update from Aulani

tankin

Mouseketeer
Just received this email.... Sorry the formatting stinks... cut and paste from the email
Aloha Guest,

Welcome home!

We are delighted you have chosen to stay with us at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa, Ko Olina. We are looking forward to welcoming you soon.

In anticipation of your travel, we wanted to make you aware of some recent changes by the State of Hawai‘i and the City & County of Honolulu. Beginning March 26, 2022, the State of Hawai‘i’s Safe Travels program will conclude, and passengers arriving from domestic points of origin will no longer have to show proof of a COVID-19 vaccination or a pre-travel negative test result upon arrival to Hawai‘i in order to avoid quarantine. International passengers must continue to follow the travel requirements put in place by the federal government. Government requirements are subject to change, and we encourage you to continue to stay updated on any travel requirements leading up to your planned stay.

In addition, the City & County of Honolulu’s Safe Access O‘ahu has also expired, and guests are no longer required to provide proof of full vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test to dine on property.

As a reminder, the State of Hawai‘i maintains a face covering mandate for all indoor locations. At Aulani Resort, face coverings are required for each Guest age 2 and up, and must be worn in all indoor locations, including Laniwai - A Disney Spa, except when actively eating or drinking while stationary and maintaining appropriate physical distancing. Face coverings are optional in outdoor common areas at Aulani Resort. Please stay up-to-date on any changes to our offerings and health and safety measures on the Know Before You Go page at DisneyAulani.com.

If you need assistance with your reservation, please contact your original booking agent.

For reservations made through Disney Vacation Club® Member Services, please utilize the Member Online Booking Tool, or call 800-800-9800 or 407-566-3800 between the hours of 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. (ET) Monday through Friday or 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. (ET) Saturday and Sunday.

All of us at Aulani Resort look forward to your arrival and wish you a truly magical stay!

Sincerely,
Disney Destinations, LLC

Great News, probably the moment many people been waiting for, for Hawaii to open up completely without any restrictions of negative COVID tests requirements or Vaccine Mandates to avoid quarantine. At least this hold true for domestic travel within the USA. Those from international ,unfortunately have to wait :(

Great3

Last edited:
It would have been nice if those of us at Aulani now were sent an official notification rather than having to learn by word of mouth from other guests. They love to leave a plethora of voice mails...why not one for this?

already outdated -- Ige finally lifted the mask mandate as of 3/26!
I wonder if Aulani is going to continue to require? I know here in Washington state individual businesses can continue to require if they choose to. Seems strange Aulani would email me the new rules for upcoming stay an hour before indoor mask mandate is lifted. Hopefully they just missed the announcement. We arrive on March 26. Timed that perfect!

The last time we visited Aulani in February 2021 the rules were pretty strictly enforced.

I have a trip planned for May/June. I am hoping all of this will be settled by then. With all of the restrictions out, hopefully they can bring back the activities that they took away

I am so happy I didn’t cancel my April trip.
I am looking forward to a nice, stress free trip. Well, as stress free as taking a 7 and 5 year old on a nonstop from JFk-HNL flight can be.
🛫🛬🌴🌴🌴

I am so happy I didn’t cancel my April trip.
I am looking forward to a nice, stress free trip. Well, as stress free as taking a 7 and 5 year old on a nonstop from JFk-HNL flight can be.
🛫🛬🌴🌴🌴
Curious how your flight is?
We are flying in July from JFK to HNL non-stop.
Can you let me know about the food on the plane and any other tips for this flight thanks

Has anyone flown from Boston with a layover in SFO? I am wondering what quick food options will be available in the airport. I have two picky toddlers. Thanks!

What has bothered me most about the mask requirement while here at Aulani is the one for the outdoor cast members. It seems so unnecessary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter