Official Wine and Dine 2017 thread

I know I'm early to be thinking about this, but trying to figure out our transportation the morning of the half. We will be staying off site so can't take advantage of the free shuttle :(. I remember reading that for races where we have different beginning/end points, we would park at Epcot and then take a shuttle to the race start. Do you know about what time we would need to park at Epcot to take one of the shuttles? Would it be possible to have someone drop us off at the race start closer to the MK parking lot? If so, about what time would that need to be (i.e. could I sleep a little bit more)? Thanks!
here is a weird question, could we not park at either MK or Epcot and then take the monorail either to the start line or after the race back to the car?

here is a weird question, could we not park at either MK or Epcot and then take the monorail either to the start line or after the race back to the car?

The monorails are not working at that time. I've done the park and ride the bus to the start, super easy.

any chance as we get closer they open up the 10k or 5k? have some friends that want to do one of them...they must have some available or the two course challenge wouldn't be open

any chance as we get closer they open up the 10k or 5k? have some friends that want to do one of them...they must have some available or the two course challenge wouldn't be open

I just got 2 5k bibs from my travel agent, one he had to inquire with Disney to get (5k is sold out)... so there may be some still available that will open up!

I hit the road in two days!!! I won't get to Orlando until the 18th though ... guess I'll just have to bide my time with a week in New Orleans. :rotfl2:

Raw Threads Club still has 10K bibs, but no 5K bibs.

Event guide is showing up here http://rodale-usa.instantmagazine.com/rundisney/dwwdhm17eventguide#!/cover
I can't tell if it's 100% finished, I think so but contents page labels seem a little off with the sports beans one & on...which then I looked & it looks like it's sports beans in the half like Disneyland went to.

and here may be where tracking ends up https://track.rtrt.me/e/WDW-WD-2017

so maybe everything comes out end of this week for you all.
The corral/bib info isn’t in here is it? I didn’t see it and thought it was separate anyway, but just wanted to be sure.

Looks like Corrals A-F for the 10K and Corrals A-G for the Half, so I'm guessing corral breakdown will be similar to Dark Side.

The corral/bib info isn’t in here is it? I didn’t see it and thought it was separate anyway, but just wanted to be sure.

Usually the waivers come out around a month before but the website is saying 2 weeks before.When the waivers come out it'll have your bib number and once you have that number somebody usually finds a link that will show the corrals with the bib numbers for each corral,like corral D might say bib numbers 5503-7201.

Event guide is showing up here http://rodale-usa.instantmagazine.com/rundisney/dwwdhm17eventguide#!/cover
I can't tell if it's 100% finished, I think so but contents page labels seem a little off with the sports beans one & on...which then I looked & it looks like it's sports beans in the half like Disneyland went to.

and here may be where tracking ends up https://track.rtrt.me/e/WDW-WD-2017

so maybe everything comes out end of this week for you all.
Read it all, so excited! Thanks for posting!
:banana:
BTW the Expo exhibitors maps are also missing but I can wait, I think...

Pssst...for those of you arriving at the very end of October...we get to go to Disneyworld this month (technically) :)
Psst... I arrive in November... but I get to go to Disneyworld this year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter