Official Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2019

Can someone PM me an AP link? Still not finding it.

this is my first time registering as a passholder. are there usually issues like this?

This is my first time trying to sign up. I'm so glad you guys have been posted, cause I was about to have a panic attack when nothing worked at 10. I guess this constant loading for "Thank You For Your Patience" page is normal?

I got in thru dvc and stuck in waiting room. Looked over at AP and it still email signup only. What a mess

AP and dvc pages in a continuous loop. Got through at one point to register and no link. Just a date and time for when registration opens. Had to back out and get back in the swirly loop of nothingness

I remember being in Magic Kingdom sitting behind The Christmas Tree Shoppe, or whatever it is, to register for the Marathon weekend 10k. That process went of without a hitch... If I remember right...

I got thru the waiting screen, and this is what I see ... not great

Attachments

• rundisney-screenshot.jpg
    rundisney-screenshot.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 30
Someone said on Twitter they tried calling runDisney and they are sending registration calls to voicemail.

This is why every day I hope that Apple buys Disney. It would be so nice to have improved technology. (not that Apple is perfect)

Registered for the 10k. Thank goodness. That was much more stressful than I expected. Now I can get back to work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter