offsite hotel shuttle?

Bethany10

DIS Veteran
Are there any offsite hotels that offer a shuttle to and from the parks? Or am I just better off planning on taking an uber?

We're looking at DH and DS taking the rental car to legoland while DD and I take an extra day at WWOHP. I'd like to time it so they go the day we check out of the onsite hotel, so DD and I can use our last day of EP. The only issue with this is when we're ready to head out DH might still be at Legoland with the rental car so I'm looking at logistically getting us from the park to our offsite hotel.

Yes there are. Drury Inn, for example, is one. There are others.

I recently stayed at the JW Marriott Grande Lakes (using Marriott points so it didn't cost me too much) and they have a shuttle. We were there the first week December this past year. It got cold the later part of our stay, but the hotel has a few different outdoor spas. One of them has a very nice waterfall into it with hot water. I've never been in a spa like that. I was great getting under that waterfall with hot water falling down on me.

Are there any offsite hotels that offer a shuttle to and from the parks? Or am I just better off planning on taking an uber?

We're looking at DH and DS taking the rental car to legoland while DD and I take an extra day at WWOHP. I'd like to time it so they go the day we check out of the onsite hotel, so DD and I can use our last day of EP. The only issue with this is when we're ready to head out DH might still be at Legoland with the rental car so I'm looking at logistically getting us from the park to our offsite hotel.
I took my mom to celebrate our birthdays (51,74) this past November. We stayed at the Hampton Inn Orlando Near Universal. They offered free breakfast and shuttles to both Universal and Disney. Of course early entry and express pass did not interest us, so this worked great. Staff was very nice and accommodating. On check out day, they held our luggage so mom could play with her interactive wand for a few more hours and I could drink more butterbeer. The shuttle did have specific pick up times though. They didn't run every half hour.

The Holiday Inn Across the Street from Universal has a shuttle but is also a very easy walk, I've walked it several times. There's another hotel right across from it that is all suites but I can't remember the name of it offhand.

We're staying at the Doubletree at the entrance to Universal. We are just going to walk, but they do offer a shuttle as well.

We're staying at the Doubletree at the entrance to Universal. We are just going to walk, but they do offer a shuttle as well.

Oh I’m glad I read this.......for some reason I thought that hotel didn’t have a shuttle!

Thanks for the info.......not sure where I heard that it didn’t have one.......but, I know now......:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter