Ogas cantina, are all reservations gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got all 3 for December 23rd. Received all confirmation emails as well!

Wow .. did the reservations for the SWGE stuff really bog down the system this much? I got a reservation for Oga's earlier and was trying to get a Droid one (just in case) and now the Falcon page is all I've been seeing for the past 30 minutes.

Wow .. did the reservations for the SWGE stuff really bog down the system this much? I got a reservation for Oga's earlier and was trying to get a Droid one (just in case) and now the Falcon page is all I've been seeing for the past 30 minutes.

Yes, I think so. Also not seeing any results at all for Oga's times now, so it's pretty rough.

Have been trying for nearly 2 hours and have gotten nothing. Almost had a reservation...and then my laptop crashed. Now it's saying that nothing is available at any time for 1/31 and 2/1. :(

(side note: if anyone made multiple reservations at Oga's and is canceling one on 1/31 or 2/1, please drop me a message...my Star Wars obsessed kiddo is really disappointed that we can't seem to get in)

Have been trying for nearly 2 hours and have gotten nothing. Almost had a reservation...and then my laptop crashed. Now it's saying that nothing is available at any time for 1/31 and 2/1. :(
Nothing available in late January after they opened up today? Yowsa

So, as many of us know, SW land will be opening this month. Everyone, including I, are waiting breathlessly, and trying to beat the crowd and get in. Once the initial madness dies down, Disney will most probably go with a Virtual Queue system that you can sign in to beginning of the day. Needless to say, this means more stress the day of parks.
One of the strategies to bypass this is to get a reservation to the Cantina, or one of the droid or light saber activities. Here is where the sucker part comes in. Disney must not have anticipated large demand (SIGH) on their server today and not paid the hamsters to run the wheel. The dang website is NOT WORKING WELL for dining reservations. It took me 3 hours and several dozen attempts to snag a reservation through their site. It first put me in a Queue, then timed me out, or put me to the reservation page and then timed me out, or gave me the "oops" page and asked to call the Dining hotline, which had a 2.5 HOURS wait.

I am a sucker cause I went through all of this. Some days, I should just kick myself in my behind and be satisfied I did not have to deal with Disney technology.

Thanks for letting me vent.

Good thing we are going for the preview because I have been checking since 3:30 pm and there is nothing for any of the dates I could potentially go.

Am I wasting my time refreshing if it says no table available during a given window? Have people had luck getting a table after that message?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter