Oga's Cantina

Booked several reservations via the app and had choices of times , think I booked 4 total -2 the same day and one late at 830pm.
So excited to go this week !

Current reservations :

June 17th 9am ( Yes I'm THAT person lol)
June 17th 1:05pm - may drop this one
June 17th 8:30pm

June 19th 4:30pm

Likely will just keep the 9am and 8:30pm but if anyone is looking for a ressie for 2 people let me know.

Last edited:
When my window opened up, it showed a 3:35 reservation on July 17. I thought, surely if there is one open, then there must be an earlier time. I looked to see what else they had and nothing for the three days we will be there July 15-17. I really wish I had taken the one reservation I saw. Obviously. I have to assume more will open up later. Can't imagine they filled up that quick if so few were unsuccessful.
There are still times on June 17 right now (7:54am).

Sorry, I see you meant July. I really don’t think any July dates are loaded yet. Maybe a glitch?

I booked for June 17! All that missed sleep was worth it though I could have woken at a normal time and gotten my date.

I really want July 6, though, when my son is going. He loves Oga’s blue milk with a cookie on top. I wonder when they will load July???

Quick question for anyone whose gone there. I'm not really interested in any of the drink options at Olga's, although I think it would be cool to walk around for 2-3 minutes when I'm at Galaxy's edge. Do you need a reservation to enter or is the reservation for a table? Would I be allowed to take a quick stroll through just to check out the atmosphere of the place?

Quick question for anyone whose gone there. I'm not really interested in any of the drink options at Olga's, although I think it would be cool to walk around for 2-3 minutes when I'm at Galaxy's edge. Do you need a reservation to enter or is the reservation for a table? Would I be allowed to take a quick stroll through just to check out the atmosphere of the place?

They won't let you in without a reservation. You could always just order a cheaper non alcoholic beverage and check it out for a couple minutes.

You need a reservation to enter and you are not really allowed to “stroll around.” You are supposed to stay at your table. Though they have allowed me to take my son over to see DJ Rex

Thanks for the feedback, I might now have to make a reservation for a quick drink just to check the place out. Although I see June reservations but don't see any in July when I'm going. Anyone know if July reservations have been released or maybe I just missed out on them?

I booked for June 17! All that missed sleep was worth it though I could have woken at a normal time and gotten my date.

I really want July 6, though, when my son is going. He loves Oga’s blue milk with a cookie on top. I wonder when they will load July???

Having never been there, is the blue milk at Oga's the same as the blue milk at the milk stand?

Following because I'm interested in end-of-July reservations as well...

It’s actually different. The blue milk in the cantina is cold but not frozen. It’s more like a really thick milk consistency. Plus the cookie.

Wow - I never knew that, since the menu doesn't make that clear. That would be disappointing if I ordered it. Thanks for the correction.

I'm guessing the answer to this is No, but anyone have any clue how far in advance Oga's spots are being released? I'm not to the 60 day window for our trip yet (it's in late August), but it seems like Oga's aren't being released that far out anyways. 30 days? Or is it just a 🤷‍♂️ right now?

I'm guessing the answer to this is No, but anyone have any clue how far in advance Oga's spots are being released? I'm not to the 60 day window for our trip yet (it's in late August), but it seems like Oga's aren't being released that far out anyways. 30 days? Or is it just a 🤷‍♂️ right now?
As of today it seems they’ve only released the next two weeks (through the end of June).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter