• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oga's Cantina

Neither of my kids wanted drinks when we went. They just wanted to see inside. I had a drink and we left. I need to know, too, so they can skip it. Or else I’m having three drinks! Lol

So the reservation we have to make for Oga's Cantina, only ensures us access to enter on the date/time we made the reservation for. It's not tied into the minimum\maximum drink order?

My main worry is that my wife and I along with our two oldest are looking forward to the drinks. Although my youngest in really picky and not sure if he would be interested in any of the mixed drinks. I'm wondering if we can get away with ordering just 4 drinks or if they will be a stickler and make us order a 5th drink.
I don’t think they will care as long as someone in your party orders something. They don’t want people to make reservations to just “hang out” and not order anything. I feel they are more strict about the two-drink maximum than the one-drink minimum, so as to encourage you to move on. It’s to be a quick experience.

With the Blue Bantha off the menu (sob!) my kid won’t be ordering anything either.

I don’t think they will care as long as someone in your party orders something. They don’t want people to make reservations to just “hang out” and not order anything. I feel they are more strict about the two-drink maximum than the one-drink minimum, so as to encourage you to move on. It’s to be a quick experience.

That's perfect, thanks for the info. We scheduled a 12:45pm reservation, which will be after our lunch for us. Was looking for a place to check out the location, get a quick drink and get out of the summer heat for a few minutes on our way to Frontierland/Fantasyland.

When we were there last week they did not have blue milk at the milk stand outside either... They only had green and the Toydaria Swirl which is green milk with some other stuff (I enjoyed it, except for the jellies in the bottom but I just didn't eat those). I wonder if there's some kind of supplier or ingredient issue for the blue milk (I know the one in Oga's is chilled/slushie style but I think it's still the same base item)?

ETA: I see blue is available to mobile order today so IDK

Any thoughts about more reservations coming online as capacity increases? Was traveling and apparently missed all the reservations on Monday. :(

Heads up! They overbooked reservations and are calling you directly a day before reservations to see if they can move the time to a earlier/later time that day.

Do you know what date range they overbooked? And if they're full I wonder how they are moving people? It's all a mystery.

I was the first one inside Oga's today at 9am and it was amazing. I got some video too and accidentally ordered the Jet Juice over the Jedi mind trick but worked out because it was so good haha.

Attachments

• 20210617_090441.jpg
    20210617_090441.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 21
  • 20210617_090610.jpg
    20210617_090610.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 21
  • 20210617_090908.jpg
    20210617_090908.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 20210617_091944.jpg
    20210617_091944.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 23
I was browsing the menu to see if any of the non alcoholic drinks would appeal to us and WHAT in the world is the Moogan Tea?? Is that a real drink or a typo? It says it is unsweetened tea mixed with chocolate milk topped with vanilla cinnamon whipped cream?? Sounds too funky, even for a galaxy far, far away! Anyone tried this monstrosity, or is it a new addition to the menu?
OK I had this today. It’s delicious! Tastes similar to a cold chai tea latte. Fairly sweet though!

I was the first one inside Oga's today at 9am and it was amazing. I got some video too and accidentally ordered the Jet Juice over the Jedi mind trick but worked out because it was so good haha.
Thanks for the pics! I suppose in that part of the galaxy there are a lot of creatures with mouse-shaped ears?

Do you know what date range they overbooked? And if they're full I wonder how they are moving people? It's all a mystery.
It was for 6/18. They gave me options and then the app updated times after ~12hrs.

phone number they call from:+1 (714) 781-4000

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter