Oh Glo!!!!

Hee hee...yes, what did happen to it....If you ask me, someone probably just up and stole it right off the server!! :D

Hmmmm....who looks guilty around here???:p :p

I found this laying around over on the camping board:confused: Does anyone want to use it?:)

Glospringrmd1.gif

LOL Patrick! Here I was thinking that Marsha was the guilty one!!!:D :p

Glospringrmd1.gif

<b>Anyone want some clipart? I will sell it cheap!!</b>

What do you mean you do not see my clipart?

All you guys will be in big trouble...when I get you!!!

Gee, I thought it was you , Beanie!!

Me?? I would never do anything so vile and vicious!:rolleyes: To quote glo, "I am the innocent one here"...ROFL! :p Geez, can't you all see my shiny halo above my head???:eek:

Patrick, glad you found it....thanks for throwing it to me.. Maybe we can play keepaway from the short one.. :D
Glospringrmd1.gif

Oooh, pass it here, Marsha...we can play keep away with glo real easy...you know, being vertically challenged and all ;) ....:p :p

Glospringrmd1.gif

Thanks Beanie.. you got it ok.. pass it over, small one will never get it from me..

Glospringrmd1.gif

Anyone else want to play Keepaway?
:D :D

I want to play! Thanks for tossing it to me, here you go Smee toss just a few feet off the ground, glo will never catch it

Glospringrmd1.gif

I'm open, I'm open ..............
ohhhhhhhh..........i feel kinda wicked.....(but am having fun!) ;) ;) ;)
Glospringrmd1.gif

I guess it is just us older chicks playing right now.. Beanie must have been called in, the street lights are on now.. but since we are older we can stay play... Someone throw it over here..
Glospringrmd1.gif

Got it!!!! We need to have some rules here..
1.. No knee biting...

Thanks for the link Marsha! At 5'11" you KNOW glo has no hope from getting it from me! *Standing up high arm stretched......laughing down at glo*
Glospringrmd1.gif

LMAO! OMG...too funny, Marsha...does glo really bite ankles?? ;)

Hey! What's this "the street lights are on" crack?? I can play with the best of them!! :D

I just love being bad! :p

Thats it...you guys are a bunch of meanies. I am going to hold my breathe until I turn blue. I do not bite ankles or knees...but I am a city girl, and fight like one.

Wait til I get you guys in person. :p :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter