Oh Kevin, It's time to program your TIVO!

bcvdreamer

DIS Veteran
For a new Samantha Brown Disney Special -

Samantha Brown’s Disney Favorites 4/11 at 9PM

I'm sure you already know this, but I thought others would like a head's up!:thumbsup2

Lisa

My DW had read a trip report about Samantha Brown this past winter recording at WDW. We had been watching and waiting for this to come out. Thanks for the information. :woohoo:

My DW had read a trip report about Samantha Brown this past winter recording at WDW. We had been watching and waiting for this to come out. Thanks for the information. :woohoo:

I believe I heard that the Samantha Brown Disney travel channel special will be followed by three more Disney specials on the travel channel the following weeks. I believe Disney on a budget will be on April 18th at 9pm on the travel channel. Expensive Disney on April 25, and another Disney special on May 2nd. I heard this on one of the good disney podcasts this week.

For a new Samantha Brown Disney Special -

Samantha Brown’s Disney Favorites 4/11 at 9PM

I'm sure you already know this, but I thought others would like a head's up!:thumbsup2

Lisa

Can you set your TIVO up that far in advance?

I am still a TIVO newb

My TIVO doesn't have the info that far in advance...stupid TIVO. But I doubt I won't be reminded when it gets closer ;-)

Can you set your TIVO up that far in advance?

I am still a TIVO newb

I can't remember, and lightning blew out my TIVO. :mad: And dh won't buy me a new one even though we bought the lifetime subscription. (at least we had it long enough to come out ahead)

I use the cable co. dvr...which is frustrating at times, but it works!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter