Oh my! Carnival ship storm

I mean, what else would you expect for a Carnival Cruise out of Charleston, SC?

I didn't even know Charleston was a cruise port...

The rumor floating on TikTok is that carnival penalizes their captains for getting to ports late which is why they went straight through the storm and still arrive nine hours behind schedule.

The rumor floating on TikTok is that carnival penalizes their captains for getting to ports late which is why they went straight through the storm and still arrive nine hours behind schedule.
It's also on a news and media company called ITM Inside the magic Facebook page the ITM inside the magic don't normally write articles about carnival but all the sudden I seen it on their facebook page.

Inside the Magic is a clickbait machine . Used to be good blog and podcast until the owner sold it some years back.
Inside the magic can sometimes make things up most of the time and it uses information on tiktok. I found inside the magic was good during the pandemic with covid news but since them inside the magic have been using titok and writing up articles and they been taking screenshots from tiktok too for their articles. They were correct about the Carnival cruise. Screenshot_20230530_005805_com.facebook.katana.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter