Oh No!! I'm Going To Be Arrested!!

RedAngie

Sea Level Lady
A call from Fort Gibson, Oklahoma left a voice mail promising to issue an arrest warrant for me unless I call back immediately.

I've always felt like a social outcast because I never before received a message from a Nigerian prince, or from the IRS or Microsoft, or from my granddaughter stranded without funds in Albania. The cool kids finally accepted me!!

A call from Fort Gibson, Oklahoma left a voice mail promising to issue an arrest warrant for me unless I call back immediately.

I've always felt like a social outcast because I never before received a message from a Nigerian prince, or from the IRS or Microsoft, or from my granddaughter stranded without funds in Albania. The cool kids finally accepted me!!

Welcome to the club! I've had the IRS "after me" so many times, I should be on America's Most Wanted!:car:

These calls just make me laugh. I say "thanks for letting me know" and hang up. I feel sad that anyone could ever fall for this scam....it's so ridiculous.

i only use my cell phone once or twice a week and the rest of the time it's turned off so when i go to use it there's always a wealth of 'urgent/important messages' waiting for me.

the international scammers are ridiculous, i can't believe anyone would fall for a robocall message that refers to law enforcement as either 'the cops' (pronounced 'tha caaaaaupz') or 'the po-po' (guessing that scammer is a medea fan:rotfl2:).

Don't worry, we'll all pitch in to bail you out. :-)

I've asked if they would like me to have the coffee on when they show up.

Lately, it's been the 'atheletic supporter league for supporting police' that have been calling. IDK why there's a league for atheletic supporters or why they are supporting the police, but there you go..

These calls just make me laugh. I say "thanks for letting me know" and hang up. I feel sad that anyone could ever fall for this scam....it's so ridiculous.

They got my then 22 year old DS very upset -- it's more the not knowing and ignorance. He'd never had any "official" calls from anyone before, so it "seemed" legit. I imagine the young and the old are the targets.

We always laugh cause they say they’re going to send the cops. Not law enforcement but cops. With a son and daughter as officers and son in law a detective I say I’ll have my own here. Idiots

OMG! I've never gotten such an awful call! My calls are often that my student loans are finally being forgiven. Yay! I paid off my student loans about 50 years ago. Maybe I missed one?

You should definitely call them back asap. After all, they're just trying to help...:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter