oh no!!! me too!!!!!

Philadisney

<font color=blue>In the Name of Epcot<br><font col
9 days til my friend and I leave and I am home with an awful cold!!!!!
my throat glands are all swollen and i feel achy and just generally terrible.
i've been drinking lots of tea, i took airborne and sudafed but they didn't do anything. i plan to stay in all weekend and lie in bed and hope it goes away. anyone have any surefire things to get rid of it? i read on another thread that someone suggested orange juice, but i live in the city and have no car so i won't get to the grocery store until saturday. :sad:

don't feel lonely...I have a raging UTI!~ended up going to the doctor and hoping the meds will kick in pretty quick.

Why does this always happen?

Good luck and hope you're feeling better real quick.

thanks beansmom! hope you get well quick - you're leaving way sooner than i am! :earseek:

Philadisney, the best thing I have found is homemade chicken soup! Do you have a friend that will make you some? I hope you get better soon! You too beansmom! :cheer2:

I sure hope that both of y'all are feeling 100% better very soon!

Katholyn

Don't worry. :goodvibes As long as it's just a cold 9 days should be plenty of time to get better before you go. If you feel it's more than just a cold I'd get to a doctor asap.

Myst

thanks everyone - i took a sick day yesterday and spent the day lying on the couch eating soup and watching Golden Girls reruns - i feel so much better now, and I still have a full week left to recover! :cool1: it was scary there for a while!

phila, glad you're feeling better.

I'm 100% and dragging my meds with me so no chance of relapse.

:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter