Oh nooo!! Love Bugs are back.

Update: The love bugs seem to be gone now. But the mosquitoes are still around, so are the alligators.

Hi just wondering if they are still gone? We are about to fly to Orlando and then board the Dream. This post has been raising some concerns in the family!

Update: The love bugs seem to be gone now. But the mosquitoes are still around, so are the alligators.

Did you see any alligators?
We were in Disney 2 weeks ago with our grandkids and my husband suggested Tom Sawyer Island, I gave him a look of doom. I remember seeing pictures of them on some of the rafts, no way I was putting the kids in a raft in that water.
I hate and have a fear of them. We built a new house 3 years ago and I insisted I wanted to be on the lake paid $$ for the lot and we see gators in the water often :sad2:. We live very close to the Everglades, so we have a whole ecosystem in the water out there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter