"Oh we're goin' to the hukilau" - Who's going to the Poly in July '10?

I know, I'm so excited! We're starting at the Dolphin and already got some pixie dust as we were upgraded from a standard view room to a resort view with balcony! WOOHOOO! Then on to the Poly CL. I really cannot wait!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Congrats on your awesome upgrade!!!

Thanks for the info iloveeyeore! We will be there July 26-Aug 1-Poly CL!!!!!
See y'all there! Whoo-hoo!!!

Thanks for the info iloveeyeore! We will be there July 26-Aug 1-Poly CL!!!!!
See y'all there! Whoo-hoo!!!

Welcome swald91!!! I've added you to the list on page 1 - there are quite a few of us now! I'll be heading out on Thursday early morning, so if anyone else joins in from the 8-19th, I'm afraid I won't be able to add you in, unless some else wants to pick it up? Here's to great weather, low crowds and some pixie dust for all of us!!!

Zuzu03, I will be happy to open a post within this thread to continue with people's dates. Can you copy post #1 to a post on this page so I can add more in the post below it? Or if you have a better idea on how to do this, feel free to suggest!

Oh, and ETA...YOU'RE LEAVING TOMMOROW!!!

Zuzu03, I will be happy to open a post within this thread to continue with people's dates. Can you copy post #1 to a post on this page so I can add more in the post below it? Or if you have a better idea on how to do this, feel free to suggest!

Oh, and ETA...YOU'RE LEAVING TOMMOROW!!!

HAHA, thank you iloveeeyore! Here it is!

vod2117 June 27th - July 8th
Kim in PA June 28th - July 5th
LorieDisneyLover June 30th - July 8th
figment82 July 2nd - 5th
mdrob214 July 3rd -11th
knoss July 4th - 9th
Disney Ron July 4th - 11th
SeaSpray July 5th - 10th
Tinks July 11th - 15th
heidijanesmith July 14th - 20th
Zuzu03 July 15th - 19th after a stint at the Dolphin
corndog July 17th - 26th
scanne July 18th -26th
916chipndale July 19th - 29th
DeborahB July 20th - 29th
rezmommy July 21th - 27th
BabyFu18 July 22nd - August 2nd
MarietheCat24 July 23rd - 28th
Marine Mom July 24th - July 31st
kerri0616 July 25th - July 30th
swald91 July 26th -Aug 1st
iloveeeyore July 29th - August 5th

And I know, I'm freaking out - didn't sleep well last night (the ridiculously hot weather had something to do with it, I'm sure) and running around today for last minute stuff. We leave the house at 3:30 a.m. for our 6:00 flight out of Burlington - Yikes!!! :scared1:

HAHA, thank you iloveeeyore! Here it is!

vod2117 June 27th - July 8th
Kim in PA June 28th - July 5th
LorieDisneyLover June 30th - July 8th
figment82 July 2nd - 5th
mdrob214 July 3rd -11th
knoss July 4th - 9th
Disney Ron July 4th - 11th
SeaSpray July 5th - 10th
Tinks July 11th - 15th
heidijanesmith July 14th - 20th
Zuzu03 July 15th - 19th after a stint at the Dolphin
corndog July 17th - 26th
scanne July 18th -26th
jaiwin July 23rd - 31st
disneyJMD - July 24th - Aug 1st

DUH! I could have just copied post #1! Sorry, I worked a 12.5 hour shift on the floor all alone last night, and I'm a little under the weather now...not thinking quite as fast as usual! :lmao:

Have a wonderful, safe trip! Will you be able to give us little live updates?

DUH! I could have just copied post #1! Sorry, I worked a 12.5 hour shift on the floor all alone last night, and I'm a little under the weather now...not thinking quite as fast as usual! :lmao:

Have a wonderful, safe trip! Will you be able to give us little live updates?

HAHAH, no problem, you must be whooped! Do you work in a hospital? DD will have her Ipod Touch, so I'll try to give some sort of updates, and when I get back I'll have more with pics! We'll be at the Dolphin first for 7 days before we move to the Poly - so you might be hearing a lot of Dolphin stuff for a bit! And I know the Dolphin has wireless internet, but I don't think the Poly does. Thank you for your good wishes and for taking over!

OK, so anyone who joins while Zuzu is away will be added at post #108 (page 8). Looking forward to seeing how many more DISers are going to the Poly this month. Come on, closet Poly peeps, we know you're out there. Don't be scared...we're nice!

HAHAH, no problem, you must be whooped! Do you work in a hospital? Yes, I'm a nurse on a combination pediatric/surgical floor. DD will have her Ipod Touch, so I'll try to give some sort of updates, and when I get back I'll have more with pics! Awesome! I'll have my BlackBerry, so the same thing here, I can give little updates, but not pics, while I'm down there. We'll be at the Dolphin first for 7 days before we move to the Poly - so you might be hearing a lot of Dolphin stuff for a bit! And I know the Dolphin has wireless internet, but I don't think the Poly does. I'd LOVE to hear all about the Dolphin. My family qualifies for those special rates, too, and I'm pretty sure we'll be staying there at some point (if I can convince DH, who is all about the Disney brand). Thank you for your good wishes and for taking over! My pleasure! And thank you for keeping this up all along!

I'm gleeful for you! :yay:

Hurry down, zuzu. The weather is much cooler down here than up north. It was 102 in Virginia and only in the 80s here at Disney. :cool2:

I'm gleeful for you! :yay:

Absolutely take advantage of the special rates. I LOVE the Dolphin and at 149a night, can't be beat! Plus as an SPG member (which is FREE) I got a great upgrade to a resort view with balcony!!! I also love the Poly, of course, hence the split stay! DD wants to be a pediatric doc or nurse, not sure yet!

Zuzu03 Have a wonderful vacation!!!! :goodvibes

Thank you DeborahB!

Hurry down, zuzu. The weather is much cooler down here than up north. It was 102 in Virginia and only in the 80s here at Disney. :cool2:

Oh Lorie, sounds awesome, I hope they don't turn the heat up tomorrow - this heat up here is ridiculous. No one is used to it in Vermont (and of course no one has A/C) so it's causing some terrible problems.

:cool1: I just did my on line check in!!!! :cool1:

I can't believe how close my trip is! Have fun planning and getting excited, everyone!!!

corndog July 17th - 26th
scanne July 18th -26th

I will see all of you there! I am checking in with my 4 kids on 7/24-8/1 and will be sporting my LGM. Can't wait as we are celebrating my youngest sons third birthday with The Dessert Party!:cool1:

corndog July 17th - 26th
scanne July 18th -26th

I will see all of you there! I am checking in with my 4 kids on 7/24-8/1 and will be sporting my LGM. Can't wait as we are celebrating my youngest sons third birthday with The Dessert Party!:cool1:

Welcome!:welcome: I just added you to post #108. Looking forward to seeing you at the volcano pool!

we had to cancel our vacation so can somebody take my name off the chart for july 19-29th? we had a family issue and hope everything gets straightened our and we can go for christmas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter