'Ohana and Easter ADR

cinjam

When will we go again???? Why in April, of course!
I have a 4:45pm ADR for 8 on Easter at 'Ohana. We are 4 adults, 3 children and 1 infant (5 months). My husband's bother just asked if he can join us (he lives in Orlando). As I guessed, when I called Disney we could not add him to the ADR (no availability).

I will call back every day between now and Easter and keep trying, I know things change.

But what are the chances of them fitting him in if I ask 'Ohana directly that day?

I have two back up plans 1) my sister and her 5 month old son would not join us and 2) I have a back up ressie at Whispering Canyon at a later time.

TIA for the input
Cindy

I would say you have a decent chance of Ohana being able to accommodate an extra person on a party of 8 at that early dinner time. You will likely be seated at one of the large round tables which makes it a little easier to squeeze in an extra seat even if the reservation system doesn't recognize it. I think that you have a reservation for 8 counting the infant might also help b/c the infant won't take up that much room at the table.

Good luck!

In some cases it isn't going to matter whether or not there is room at the table, but whether the restaurant is currently full to capacity for fire codes. If that happens, they won't let him in no matter what size the table is. But since you do have a backup, it's worth it to keep trying.

Thank you both. Sorry I didn't respond sooner - I had no idea my post had responses LOL! I just searched on Easter dining and my own post came up.
Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter