'Ohana breakfast time?

pinkangel460

Mouseketeer
DH and I planned a very last minute trip to Disney (we booked about 33 days out). We were lucky enough to snag a 'Ohana time at 10:50 the day we want to be at MK for our group of 4 (3 adults, 1 two year old). Every other date in our trip is fully booked during breakfast. I keep getting on the online dining system to see if an earlier time has opened up - ideally I'd love a 7:30 or 8:00 time. DH, however, thinks 10:50 will be good - towards the end of the breakfast window, we can do a little but of MK and then head over to 'Ohana and then back to MK. However, I'm worried that, right at the end of the breakfast window, we will be rushed, the characters won't be out as much, and the food won't be as plentiful.

Anyone else done 'Ohana for a late breakfast/brunch? Do you think the 10:50 time will be OK?

that is about time we went when we did Ohana breakfast-we never felt rushed. We do most of out Char Breakfast at that time, & that never felt rushed at any of them. I will say we waited past our ADR time.

Kae

I've never been but you have the good fact that there is no lunch service at Ohana, so they wont be booting you out to seat lunch eaters or clearing the buffet for lunch foods.

what dates are you going?? I have 2 Ohana b'fasts booked and I am probably going to cancel one - just haven't decided which one yet. I prefer early b'fasts unless I'm doing one in the park I'm already in (although I prefer to have bfast before park even opens).

That is a better time IMO. With the 7:30-8 slot you either miss RD or are really rushed. At that time of the morning you get to the park, get in a few rides, grab a few FP, and then have breakfast.
Food is always hot and plentiful. It is served family style at your table so no worries about food having sat for a while on a buffet. Character interaction is actually better most of the time because they aren't rushed to get to all the other tables. Service tends to be better because they aren't trying to turn tables in a hurry or having to wait on a 100 tables at a time.
I'd stick with it and enjoy! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter