'Ohana chicken skewer - white or dark meat?

AngelStitch

Stitch's #1 Fan
Hi everyone,

I am happy to hear chicken is back on the menu but info I have seen states it's now thighs/dark meat. Can anyone who has eaten there recently confirm this? I am dining there next month with a very picky person who will not eat dark meat and chicken is the only protein offered that she will eat. I've checked the online menu but it is listed as Sweet and Sour chicken.

Thanks!

I'm interested in hearing the answer to this, as well . . . (please let it be white meat, please let it be white meat, please let it be white meat)

I prefer dark meat because I think it has more flavor but I'm fine with white. At 'Ohana I actually have more of the steak and shrimp.

I'm happy to hear chicken is back on the menu. The chicken and potstickers were awesome both times we have been there. Oh, and the bread pudding. Can't forget about that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter