OHana September?

jerseyduke

Home is just where you stay when not at WDW
My 180 day window is all this week for my September trip, and I am striking out for Ohana Dinner. Is something going on? I know it is a hard to book dinner, but I have not had trouble 180 days out before. Was on this morning at 8 AM eastern time and nothing. again at 9:05 (looking for 9/16)

My 180 day window is all this week for my September trip, and I am striking out for Ohana Dinner. Is something going on? I know it is a hard to book dinner, but I have not had trouble 180 days out before. Was on this morning at 8 AM eastern time and nothing. again at 9:05 (looking for 9/16)

I’m down the 9th-16th in September and the best I could get for Ohana was a 7:40PM on the 14th. That was my first reservation I made at my 180 days. Been checking for a little bit earlier but all that has popped up is 9:30 now. SWGE was announced right before my ADRs opened so I’m assuming this one is going to be a bit tougher to get than it already is.

I assume you're offsite? Ohana can be tough to get without the 180+10 window. And, if you're trying at 8am EST, you're 2 hours late. The online window opens at 6am EST.

My next question was about time, as I thought I might be wrong with the 8 am.

I am on site, split stay, DVC, with my own points. I just looked on MDE, and the lastest I could make a ressie for was 9/17...180 days from today (3/21).

I will try and call them.
Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter