Ohana

BCKatie02

Mouseketeer
Does Ohana do character meals? I didn't think so, but I recently saw a post indicating that it does. Can anyone clear this up? Thanks!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

As far back as I can remember, they've done a character b'fast.......it is one of our favorites.................its not really "PACKED" with kids so its not really really loud........its loud from the characters doing the conga line, etc, but not as ridiculous as CM's....................

Its a b'fast that is served family style and everyone in the place is your 'cousin' (part of the theme).........

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Sept.03 they did...Mickey,goofy,chip and dale...the food was tasty and the characters were great...it was my 1st character breakfast and i had a blast.

We go every time we are at WDW. Usually every 2 yrs, but we went last year as well. It is our favorite character breakfast by far. CRT is a close 2nd.

Just went to 'Ohana for their character breakfast a few weeks ago and it was a blast! I loved watching the children parade around with Mickey, Goofy, Chip and Dale. The food was great and the service was good too. We'll definitely be going back there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter