OK Kids....Behave!

OrlandoMike

<font color=red>all I can say is beer hurts when i
I have to leave at the crack of dawn for a "business trip". ;)

Behave yourselves, take your vitamins, and listen to your Mother and Hot Older Brother!

If you don't there will be no Salt Water Taffy for you!

(How do you make Salt Water Taffy at a resort on a fresh water lake?) :confused3

Behave yourselves, take your vitamins, and listen to your Mother and Hot Older Brother!

(How do you make Salt Water Taffy at a resort on a fresh water lake?) :confused3

HAH!!!! That's all I've got to say about that. You can't bribe me with taffy! It's chocolate or nothing!!!!!

Have fun!!!!!

But PLEASE don't worry about bringing home any salt water taffy for me. I still have plenty from last year, along with Ribbon candy from Christmas, white jelly beans from easter, and necco wafers from my fifth birthday. :crazy2:

We'll be good. Or at least we'll wait until you're out the door before we start the party. ;)

I promised I would look in every so often... LOL, I guess I could be the Italian Mother character....you know kind of like the Mother in Moonstruck... what is her name? Rose Castorini:" You... you got a love bite on your neck. He's coming back this morning, what's the matter with you? You're life's going down the toilet! Cover up that damn thing! Come on, put some make-up on it!"

Only picture it said with a Bahsten accent...

Have a great time Mike.. ride those rollercoasters.

I will be good... I will be good... I will be good...

Maybe I can convince myself, but its so hard!

Be sure to wave as you go over! Enjoy your business! :rotfl:

Awww, I missed him. :guilty:

Well, I sure hope he has a nice time!

Rose Castorini! YES! "Who died?" I LOVED her! LOL! She is my mother incarnate.

Business, harumpft!!

Have a wonderful time !!!

Anarchy!
gangster.gif

( :idea: I've got to get out my Clash CD.)

Can be bought off for Nik-L-Nips, Starburst or Pixy Sticks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter