Ok...where is she?

if she has a laptop we can get a play by play while she's decorating, an iPhone will work too:-)

Maybe she just drives a little slower than WO and is making her way to Orlando for the May 4th podcast taping. A person has to use caution when going around corners with all those bottles of lotion!

Spring has sprung. She's in the garden.That's where I should be instead of planning escapes to my laughing place and the May 4th DUP. :hippie:

Or, could be she's spring cleaning the cistern.

Deb is right - she posted on the Wonders thread that she works in a Garden center and that although the work is seasonal, once the season sets in it gets very busy. Love the Will references and once she checks in, I'm sure Mindy will too!

I honestly don't know why this thread made me think of this, but does anyone remember that really old episode of Night Gallery/Twilight Zone (can't even recall which one it was!) where the bad guys are trying to get the old lady's land and before they kill her, she cuts off her finger and plants it in the garden and then she grows "herself" and gets revenge?

I remember how creepy that was to me and everytime I think about the whole garden center/cistern thing -- I'm picturing Mindy covered with dirt and vines chasing Will thru the garden!

(Disclaimer: No, I really don't think Mindy is going to chase Will thru the garden -- I just have an over-active imagination!!!)

I bet she is just trying to freak us out, and pop out when we are least expecting it...

I honestly don't know why this thread made me think of this, but does anyone remember that really old episode of Night Gallery/Twilight Zone (can't even recall which one it was!) where the bad guys are trying to get the old lady's land and before they kill her, she cuts off her finger and plants it in the garden and then she grows "herself" and gets revenge?

I remember how creepy that was to me and everytime I think about the whole garden center/cistern thing -- I'm picturing Mindy covered with dirt and vines chasing Will thru the garden!

(Disclaimer: No, I really don't think Mindy is going to chase Will thru the garden -- I just have an over-active imagination!!!)

OH! I remember that one! Creepy!

Okay Mindy: You posted yesterday (on another thread -- how rude!). So I know you're out there...:rolleyes1

What really scares me is that I knew exactly who Kevin was talking about:scared1:

I really need to be more like Mindy is being right now....Get out and off the computer!

My thought exactly! I've only been lurking around this board for a very limited time, and I imediately got the reference. I think it might be time to get a new hobby...

BOO!

Here I am!

I have been pretty busy at work, so have a grand total of 5 minutes in the a.m. to check the threads...and I'm so beat after work, I usually pass out in front of the TV.

Hey, did you all know that the guy who plays the Captain on "Monk" is the same guy who played Buffalo Bill in "Silence of the Lambs"???? This is the first time I saw Monk, and had to rush right here to tell you all...and I see I've been missed! How sweet! (Even if it IS just because I'm so incredibly creepy...mwaaaaahahahaha!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter