Ok you May vacationers

cassie

<font color=green>I did run free in the 70's<br><f
I'll be in the world from May 21-28. Anyone up for a lunch, or dinner? Or spending the day at a park? I will be finally free for a whole week to myself. My son lives in Orlando, lucky guy, and he is not a Disney lover. So I decided to go down a few days early to spend time with him, and then I have a free week to do my own thing at Disney.

Any one up for that time span?

I'll be there May 25-May 30, and I'm game for a group lunch or dinner if something works out.

I will be there from May 20-30th...we should all meet up for lunch! that sounds great to me!

I live in the Orlando area, and would be up for a meeting....let me know!

I'm heading home on May23 :sad1: but if you decide to meet up on May 21st or 22nd I'd like to join in too. I took part in a "dinner meet" in dec and it was really nice to meet up with other dissers :)
Kathe

I don't know my May schedule yet, but the April and May take me to the Southeast multiple times, so I am hoping to squeeze in a vist (or two?) to the mouse.

I'll be up to meeting for a meal once I have my dates - probably very last minute!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter