Okay I know this has been asked before

antnee

Chasing Amy
and I didnt search for it because I am sure there are some new places to go by now. Anyway we are going the week after Thanksgiving and this will be the first time we are bringing food with us. This will be a road trip from NJ and we will bring non-perishables in the car but need to know the best place to get milk,eggs and cheese. Any new supermarkets or stores in the area? How do you get to these places?

TIA

My favorite grocery store is the Publix on 192 near Celebration. It has a good selection and is easy-in/easy-out. Some people prefer the Super Wal*Mart Center farther down 192, but I've always found it to be very slow. Whatever you do, avoid the Goodings at the Crossroads. While it has interesting specialty foods, it is very expensive for the basics.

ANOTHER PUBLIX DOWN THE ROAD FROM SEA WORLD EASY OFF I-4 THEN BACK ON

WE'RE DOING THE NJ-FLA RUN 12-1 THRU 12 - 7

OKW 1 BR FOR ANNIVERSARY AND WALT'S B-DAY 12-5

HAVE A SAFE TRIP

JOE D

If you're at BW, the Publix on W. 192 is likely the best option. For OKW and WLV, the one at 192 and 535 is likely the best.

I'd do the Publix...went to the Super Walmart or K-Mart or whatever it was and thought it was very dirty!!!!:eek:

We do the Albertson's at Orange Blossom Trail at the Florida Greenway (the south route from the airport to WDW). Easy on, easy off, good selection, full deli, liquor store next door, etc.

You can get milk and cheese right at the store where you are staying. No need to go way off hunting for these things. I am not sure about eggs however.

I know the General Store at OKW has eggs. But, since the original poster, antnee, is driving in from NJ it really isn't out of the way to stop at a grocery store on the way in :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter