OKAY! Who ordered the snow??? PICS!

Timon

DIS Veteran
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
I woke up early this morning and looked out the window and saw about half an inch of snow!!!:rolleyes:

Then I went back to sleep, woke up 3 hours later and looked out the window again!:eek: :eek: :eek:

It's LATE APRIL!!! Grrrrr

Click on my online albums in my signature and then click Holy Snow Batman and you will see what I am complaining about!:rolleyes:

That's crazy!! I think we had something like that in Toronto last week (or was it two weeks ago?) ... we had one really nice day where it was almost 30 degrees and the next day there was freezing rain and ice pellets... Thank goodness its almost May :p I'm hoping we won't get any snow then.

LOL.... Oh please keep it out west! We've seen enough cold and snow for the next couple of years!!! LOL!;) :)

OMG, I just saw it on the Internet news this morning too and you really got "socked" out there. It's heading our way, but Southern Ontario is supposed to be spared. This is just CRAZY!! :eek:

I know my username is blizzard, but I sure wasn't expecting this!

I was going stir crazy sitting around the house yesterday, so decided that I was going to drive over to London Drugs and pick up some things we need for holidays (only a week away). The snow was so deep, and had frozen on the road. I did a few fishtails and scared myself enough that I only made it a few blocks before I turned around and came home again.

So we all stayed in and played Disney Monopoly for the afternoon!
:cool:

Telus story:
http://www.mytelus.com/news/article.do?pageID=canada_home&articleID=1318036

Well the snow travelled north last night. I woke up to about 3 inches of snow on the ground this morning. Guess baseball practice is off today.

Hey guys,

I added more pics to the Snow Album that I took yesterday afternoon around 5pm. It's so crazy! And it's not melting!!!!:confused: :( :(

I just took this pic 30 mins ago at 11 am, MST. Hubby has to go dig the car out now LOL!:rolleyes:

April%2027,%202003.jpg

northernmouse,

Hahahah, great pics too! Wow, Disney Cruise!!! Hope you have a great time! Just in time too!

Sorry, had to send the snow somewhere :p

Here's hubby trying to get rid of some of the snow so we can go to work tomorrow :)

April%202003%20-%200020.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter