OKW Grand Villa

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
I am interested in knowing how many people have been able to rent a GV at OKW without owning points there. If you have done this, what time of the year were you successful in doing so, and did you make the ressie exactly at 7 months out?

If you were unable to get one and tried, please mention that as well.

Thanks.

Bobbi :flower:

Theres one on the RENT board right now for December, $9.50 a point and no takers yet.

Good to know, hubby may want to bring the extended family and this would be where we would rent the GV.

We just came back from a week stay at OKW grand villa in september. It was great. We made our reservation 4 months in adavance. We had to waitlist for one night, but it came through a week later. We loved OKW and the grand villa.

I have a OKW grand villa reserved for next March 12-17. I booked it at 7 months, but did not do day by day. (I was in Mexico and I could not book it until the plane had landed - fifteen minutes before MS closed on the 7 month day from checkout.) When I had called a week earlier, I was told there were 2 grand villas available, so I was surprised and pleased that one was still available.

A coworker booked for OKW GV in April 2006 last week- 6 months out. He needed first floor or elevator accessible for medical reasons and was able to get it.

Thank you all, so it is possible. I don't have an immediate need, but someday.... I hope.

Bobbi :flower:

Today I just got an OKW GV for Sunday Oct 23-Thurs Oct 27! I had reserved a 2br and a studio but when I called today the GV was available. Should I thank my lucky stars or thank Wilma?

tvwalsh said:
Today I just got an OKW GV for Sunday Oct 23-Thurs Oct 27! I had reserved a 2br and a studio but when I called today the GV was available. Should I thank my lucky stars or thank Wilma?

Wow! Have fun!!! I don't think I'll wait that long to book one!

Congratulations!!

Bobbi :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter