OKW GV Question

BarkingChain4

Earning My Ears
I'm planning a visit for March 2015 and I'm looking for some help. Does the OKW GV have a twin sleeper chair in the living room? (I apologize if this information is already posted somewhere or if this question has already been answered. I've searched and I can't seem to find the answer anywhere.)

Thanks in advance! :)

OKW grand villa, has just a sleeper sofa. They sleep 12 which is 2 in master, 4 in each of the two other bedrooms, and 2 on sleeper sofa, totaling 12.

The sleeper chair is only in the one and two bedroom villas.:)

They must have added them with the renovations. That's great it makes sleeping arrangements a little less crowded, not everyone wants to share a bed.:)

I checked the floor plans on the Member website. It shows a lounge chair, not a sleeper chair in the GV. BUT the GV floor plans may not have been updated.
The sleeper chairs do show on the 1 and 2 bedroom floor plans.

I checked the floor plans on the Member website. It shows a lounge chair, not a sleeper chair in the GV. BUT the GV floor plans may not have been updated.
The sleeper chairs do show on the 1 and 2 bedroom floor plans.

We had a GV at OKW in Jan 2012 and it had the sleeper chair. We were there for the marathon and it was great to open the thing up and stretch out afterward while watching tv and eating my pizza!

We spent a week in an OKW GV in June 2011 and it had the twin sized sleeper chair in the living room. Don't forget that the one upstairs bedroom has two double beds, not queen sized beds. The other one does have two queen sized beds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter