OKW GV Question

Nanajo1

DIS Veteran
We will be in a OKW GV. We will have a 2.5yr, a 13month and an 8month old.
The moms were asking about gates for the stairs both top and bottom. I would appreciate any advice about renting or bringing gates.
TIA

Try ABBF.com. They rent all sorts of things for baby- cribs, highchairs, gates, etc.

We used them to rent to full size crib and they were great! The crib was in excellent shape too! They will leave it at bell services and pick it up from bell services when you leave.

HTH- and enjoy the GV!!
Roo'sMom

Roo'sMom,
Thanks for responding. We used ABBF a few years ago for an exerciser. I was wondering if anyone has used gates at a GV and what kind did they use.

We didn't use gates, but we needed something. We pushed the trunk that is on the landing on the second floor in front of the steps so the baby couldn't fall down the steps. It worked great and turned the landing into a giant play pen. Of course Mom or Grandma was always close by and watching to make sure she was fine.

We pushed the pac and play in front of the stairs on the first floor to keep the baby from climbing. This didn't work as well and gates would have been perfect. I bet you could get a cheap set at Walmart or Targets or something close by. I don't know of any specific type to recomend. I am not sure if Disney has them.

We are currently here and in 1622. There is a gate in the closet at the bottom of the stairs. I never saw one before so not sure if just left by last party or new addition to supplies. None upstairs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter