OKW laundry facilities

cmj2003

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone! :wave2: Been lurking for a long time, just bought DVC and decided to join in the fun! We will be staying at OKW in a studio and I was wondering about the laundry facilities. Generally how far are they from the rooms? I read somewhere that they are located near the pools. Being that not every room can be located near a pool, how far will I have to lug my laundry in order to wash it? When I do get there, will I have to compete with several people to get my clothes in a washer/dryer? WL was a nightmare trying to do laundry (the hotel not the villas). I'm not looking forward to that again... :confused3 TIA!

Each pool has a laundry at it. You are never far from a pool at OKW, so you will not have a long walk. I don't believe they are ever crowded especially during the day. I have rarely seen anyone go into one. They are free so do not put coins in the slots. Put your laundry in a washer and go for a swim.

Where ever there is a pool, there are laundries available. Just look for a pool!

Yahoo! It sounds like we're going to be all set! :flower: We've been looking at pictures and it looks like such a peaceful resort! Can't wait! :cheer2:

OKW is a very peaceful, laid-back resort, which we just love. I think you will enjoy your stay!

Isn't it a lovely idea to throw your laundry in the washer and go for a swim? :love: You can't do that at home--well, some of us can, but after I throw my wash in, I have to walk several blocks to Lake Michigan, which isn't nearly as nice as OKW! :goodvibes

for your request just ask to near a pool.

you can ask for views - golf, water or woods

you can ask to be near - bus stop, pool or HH

If you are interested in getting your laundy done - don't ask to be near HH - it is very popularity. the same washer and dryers are at each location. 2 washers (big ones) and 4 dryers - you need to put half your laundry in one dryer and half in the other. There are directions.

Also remember these are FREE. It has a coin slot but you just push this in and out. No money is necessary!

Definitely bring your own detergent and fabric softernor. WDW is very, very expensive!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter