• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OKW planning

manning said:
What is there to do at OKW for 26 days???

Relax,eat,swim,relax, eat, swim,relax,eat,swim,also you can go for a walk, anything else would require you leave OKW-like go to the parks,etc.

I'll just add a few things-get a drink from Gurgling Suitcase and sit outside in the evening; rent bikes; rent a pontoon boat; do they still so the landscape tour? If so, do that and check out the other resort activities.

Yikes, I would have to have a car for that long of a stay! Even after 6 days on our first trip I was VERY tired of Olivia's and Goods! We had a lot of fun renting a boat and exploring. I would also resort - hop alot, again, only with a car otherwise it takes forever on the buses. That should be quite relaxing!

Had to cancel a trip last year and had to bank points. Use year is march. So borrowed some from next year and am spending the coldest part of winter (Jan) in Florida. Will have a car and will be sight seeing. Disney isn't getting all my money!!

It's nice being retired.

The wife found me sitting on the curb.

What are you doing? she asked.

Practicing! said I.

Practicing what? she asked?

Said I.....people watching!! ;)

Then she made me come into the house to finish the honey do's.

manning said:
Had to cancel a trip last year and had to bank points. Use year is march. So borrowed some from next year and am spending the coldest part of winter (Jan) in Florida. Will have a car and will be sight seeing. Disney isn't getting all my money!!

It's nice being retired.

From another retiree, you're going to love it! :cloud9: I spend January at the BWV and just enjoy taking my time--doing the parks with no schedule, reading, hanging out on my balcony, just doing whatever.

Relax and savor each moment! :goodvibes

manning said:
The wife found me sitting on the curb.

What are you doing? she asked.

Practicing! said I.

Practicing what? she asked?

Said I.....people watching!! ;)

Then she made me come into the house to finish the honey do's.

Manning....

You just made my day!!!!!!!!

That is the funnest thing!

-Kim

26 days! GREAT!
you could:

Share them with me
Rent bikes
Relax at each pool
Share them with me

and best of all...

Exercise your verandah rights!!! Cape Cods are my drink of choice, thank you very much!

Oh wow..... sounds like heaven.....
Take the boat to DTD and SSR to shake up the dining situation if need be. Sit on the porch and enjoy the wonderful views, then relax even more in the jacuzzi tub while watching the DVC station on the tv in the master bedroom! I think I'd be spending a lot of time at the pool - even if I wasn't swimming.... Heaven......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter