OKW questions.

notaclue

DIS Veteran
We are DVC and SSR is our home resort but we are thinking about OKW for our next trip because of the 2 queen beds in a studio. If we want to be close to the Hospitality House do I just request 'Hospitality House' as our preferred area? Is there a place to sit if you order breakfast at Goods to Go? Are there DSAs outside every building like there are at SSR? TIA.

When booking your room you choose HH, if it is available? HH units are listed separately from other units when you book. They go first.

I believe there are table outside the QS.

What is DSA?

We are DVC and SSR is our home resort but we are thinking about OKW for our next trip because of the 2 queen beds in a studio. If we want to be close to the Hospitality House do I just request 'Hospitality House' as our preferred area?

as stated, "near HH" is a booking category, not a request.

Is there a place to sit if you order breakfast at Goods to Go?

can't remember. if you don't get an answer here soon, try posting the question in the link below.

Are there DSAs outside every building like there are at SSR? TIA.

there is a map showing smoking areas here:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3113113

There are picnic type tables with umbrellas along the water outside of Goods to Go (the quick service location).
You could also go to the pool area where there are tables also.

Ditto what Sue said, there are tables along side the marina outside Goods to Go as well as tables by the main pool.

While Hospitality House is a booking category there is no points difference.

As others mentioned there are picnic tables by Goods to Go to sit and eat at.

Enjoy!! Such a great choice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter