• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OKW recent stay survey

Anthony1971

DIS Veteran
We stayed at OKW a week ago and have now recived a card in the mail to take a survey about our experience. I have not logged on yet to see what it is about. Any one else get this? Does OKW really care as the post card claims? or is the tied to the recent extension offering?

I have not decided which way I will be going with this survey as it does seem that some of the CM are defensive lately. I requested a full size crib, not a problem in the past, this time a get a whole story about how it is just a request and we may not have any........ So I asked if they can not find one what is the next step... like can you suggest a place to rent one.. No answer.. I have no problem with that. In fact I was prepared to rent one the first time I needed it and when I called to make the reservation MS told me they have full size cribs and not to rent one. In the end they delivered the crib but why all the drama... If we don't have one you can rent one here or use the Pack and Play DONE. The rest of the trip was great and I did see CM's go out of thier way to spread a little magic...

They are interested - but that doesn't mean they are willing to change.

if it is the same time I took - it is long.

but no this is NOT a sales pitch of any form.

No matter which DVC we stay in, no matter when we go, we seem to always get the survey card. :confused3

I sometimes wonder what they do with the info they glean. :confused: I think it's similar to the telephone surveys held by MS when we make reservations. At least it makes us feel that our input matters, even if the data collected go into the "circular file". :lmao:

(It's gotten to the point where I only fill them out if something exceptional occurred, good or bad........... I know.............. MY BAD!:guilty: )

I haven't gotten a card in awhile. When I did fill out the survey, it seems that the questions didn't really address the things that I wanted to address. The questions were "Did you see a CM do something way above and beyond for a guest." There was a place in the end to fill in your idea, but all in all, I found it was easier to write a letter regarding my personal comments than to get my point across in the survey.

Still, I always filled out the survey when I got the card.

Bobbi:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter