OKW Studio: What "supplies" do I need to take?

Sunny37

DIS Veteran
Hi
We are renting points for a studio at OKW and I am needing info on items I will need to take with me. I read somewhere that paper plates, paper towels, etc. are supplied. Is this true? Any tips will be appreciated!

Thanks~

It's been my experience that OKW is the most generous with the number of paper plates and plastic utensils in the studios. However, you can always get more if you need more than are provided. There should be a small dishwashing liquid soap container and a sponge as well as the paper towels. If you need salt/pepper bring them, they are not provided. Coffee, the kind in an already made up filter, will be provided, either 1 or 2, usually 1 regular and 1 decaff.

Bobbi :flower:

I take some silverware (the real kind) wrapped up in some cloth napkins. I take plastic plates and a microwave egg 'skillet' and poacher. I take freshly ground Starbucks coffee, coffee filters and teas and a small can of evaporated milk. A knife for slicing. A wine opener. A big drink container.

Then I buy breakfast foods (eggs, bacon, english muffins , toast, whatever you like) . I love having morning coffee and evening wine out on my balcony. Breakfast usually in the room. If I little ones, I'd make sure it was DIsney cups and plates. I keep all this stuff together in a drawer and pack it for DVC vacations.

i just use the coffee mugs for cooking the eggs.

I bring detergent and fabric softenor for the washer/dryer.

they are free to use on DVC property. At OKW they are near the swimming pools.

I do bring a bacon microwave - so it is crisier than just putting it on a paper towel.

I bring extra hand towels, because there never seem to be enough of those. Mine are colored so I can tell them from Mickey's. I always bring peanut butter and jelly. I always bring Lysol (to spray everything upon check-in after reading horror tales here on the Boards) and paper plates, cups and bowls. I also bring ziplocs in all sizes. I bring 30-gallon trash bags for clean and dirty laundry, plus lots of Tide and Downy fabric spray for wrinkles. I guess I pack heavy! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter