Old Cruise List - for reference only - please use thread at top of the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're going December 14 Disney Wonder 4-day cruise. DH, myself (heart4dis), DD11, DS10, DS8, DS7 (DS7 will have just celebrated his birthday at WDW 12/9

Hello
could you add Brendon,Athene,Disneyn, and Grandma to the list for Sept 14 wonder cruise.

Could you post, Ron, Kim, Jessica and Alli for the Nov. 29, 2003 Eastern Magic

Thanks

Please add us to the list! We are going on the 2/8/08 Eastern Magic cruise.....

please post us to the list we are doing the 4 day land and 3 day sea arriving at the world on sunday 3-9.....polynesian-3-13 sailing on the wonder taking my disney wife and disney mother in law...

the world 1999 port orleans
the world and cruise 2001 contemporary

ohioump1

:jester:

The Stegura family has made a reservation today for the 20 December '03 seven day Western Caribbean cruise on the Magic. Can't wait:D

DH & I for my 50th B-day.

November 13, 2004 - 7 day eastern Magic

please change our date from jan 3 2004 to jan 17 2004

Woo HOO! We are going on the Magic again!!!!!

Hello, I'm new to the list. I am going on The Disney Wonder May 16th-20th 2004!!! I will be going w/my DS who will be celebrating his 9th birthday!!:Pinkbounc

You can add my family to the list. :bounce:
We are taking our first ever cruise, and of course, it's a Disney Cruise. :bounce:
We will be sailing on the 7 night Magic Cruise to the Eastern Caribbean on August 23, 2003. :jester:

Please add us to the list of cruisers for the 7 night Western on May 24, 2003. We are a family of 4, with two DD's ages 12 and 7.
Thank you!

Add our family, for May 18-21/03- with stop in Freeport. Jim, Karen and two DD's- 4 and 3 months- DD4's Birthday on ship May 19th. Will be travelling with another family and staying at WDW for 3 Days after cruise. :)

We'll be sailing on the 6/29/03 Wonder. That's DH, 2DS,17 and 14 and me, traveling with another family whose sons are in school with ours.

Jose, Mary, Declan and Conor

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter