Old Disney Park photos

These bring back SOOOO many memories from my childhood. :thumbsup2 I was just given some by my DM from '78 at DL. They are a hoot. If I can figure out how to scan them I will post. (don't hold your breath I am not too savvy)
My DD(8) can't believe how we dressed "back then" :rotfl2:

Thanks to the OP for starting this thread!!!!

OMG ~~ these are great!!! Thanks for this thread, I'll have to go dig up some of my old pics!!!

It seems like in Don Pacho's pics from the 70s that there are a lot of adults around and not a ton of kids. Just found that interesting...

Great thread :goodvibes All my old photos are in a photo album and we don't have a scanner to post them :guilty:

Don Pacho said:

Nice fro! I love looking at this thread b/c I like to look at the old fashions and hair styles :rotfl:

scan3852tn.jpg

:)

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

I have photos of me over the visits of the Fuente de la Fortuna (fountain in Adventureland) and on one of our visits, I saw they had placed plants in it. I guess the Fuente de la Fortuna's Fortuna ran out :rotfl2: It was nice to see your photo with the water still running!

I have some old Disney Photos back from the first times I encountered Disney! [When I was a Baby in the mid 1980s.] I will post them when I dig them out! :)

I have to say I Love, Love, Love this outfit!!! Your Mom has great taste! :thumbsup2

She is also very pretty. :goodvibes

49386733-L.jpg

These are awesome!! All my really old pics are at my mom's house in albumns - I'll have to scan some.

Okay, am I the only dork looking for myself in these old pics?! :)

WDWguru said:
These are awesome!! All my really old pics are at my mom's house in albumns - I'll have to scan some.

Okay, am I the only dork looking for myself in these old pics?! :)
I was just doing that also :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter