Old E-mail address

Dalton5

<font color=teal>I swear... I would go off my Von
Already booked for Sept. :goodvibes I am still hoping to get the e-mail with the dining code. But, nothing so far...I was thinking though that last time we went back in 1999 we had a different e-mail address. We did give them the new one when we booked this time, but does Disney delete the old one...Maybe I have something there.. :confused3 Anybody know?

Funny that this post should come up. I called yesterday to see if there was a pin code attached to my profile and was told no. Then I asked if there was one for my hubby's name and was told YES. Seems he had gotten the e-mail but it was sent to his old e-mail address. We changed our provider in January and his profile with Disney still had his old address on it. So, call to see if you have the code and then change your address with the rep. that you talk to. I am so glad I called and so glad that I asked if hubby had the code. It really did pay off for me.

I had gotten a code under both my maiden name, and my old married name. Of course, it was for last year :sad1: But now they've consolidated all the names and have the current email, so hopefully something will come through for our Oct trip! But in the meantime, we've got the AAA discount. If something else comes through, maybe we'll upgrade. Here's hoping!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter