*Old* Girls only Vegas thread. See new link in first post. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay - I'm glad. I loved that color. I love the applicator too, like a felt pen. I think it's easier to use (especially for the creatively challenged people - like me :lmao:)

Everyone is going to look so nice in Vegas (well, I'm probably going to look like I'm wilting in the heat - but my fingernails and toenails will look simply smashing!!!).

I tried on my jeans from Torrid and they are da bomb!! I was doing a fashion show for Frank and he's like - hey now, you're going without me, yes??? Hee hee! He loves my sparkly flip-flops too (on me, not for him ;)) I told him we'll just have to take another trip then so I can wear my nice stuff for him too! I guess that's tons of trips then, because now Jesse also wants to go to Vegas to go SHOPPING! He saw all the stores in the outlet mall and he thinks he would be in heaven. Maybe if he does well in summer school, we'll take a trip in August, before school starts and get some clothes and stuff. We'll see what kind of deals I can scare up!

I love the applicator too, it makes it really easy for me. I have shaky hands (not from the caffeine of course :rolleyes1 ) and I always make big messes, but not with the nic's stick!

Sounds like you'll be a sexy mama like everyone else! Don't worry about the wilting, I will be too. My make-up + heat, just do not get along. :sad2:

I never paint my finger nails so they will be au naturale. I am buzzin now, lapu lapus are strong! We leave Monday night. I spent a good deal of time alone on this trip, I guess that happens with 15 year olds.

CrAzY bug eaTTin' girL:rotfl2:

Theresa and CheryL...i'm not on farmtown..i have enough obsessions, i don't need another one.
my mom and dad have 2 farms.. one is
sallyann's farm
ABNER's farm

Wendy knows all about it..she can tell you all how to hook up with them. I've never even been to one of the farms but i know ALOT of my friends LOVE it!

Theresa... when you go to vegas.. sign up for one of the players cards..and if you gamble...gamble at a hotel within the chain then you will get lots of good offers in the mail and email.
How cute you gave him a fashion show.:lovestruc

In other news: I just inhaled a bug through my nose...

OH TAG FAIRY . . . . .

I love the applicator too, it makes it really easy for me. I have shaky hands (not from the caffeine of course :rolleyes1 ) and I always make big messes, but not with the nic's stick!

:

What brand is that?

I never paint my finger nails so they will be au naturale. I am buzzin now, lapu lapus are strong! We leave Monday night. I spent a good deal of time alone on this trip, I guess that happens with 15 year olds.

Ohhhhh--what's in a lapu lapu? I've heard of it! Is it the one in the pineapple?

Did anyone notice that we're at 250 pages??!!?? Isn't that the limit?

Hi all. I got two more blue rings (one of those is an extra Cheryl wanted) and they had a few pink ones this time. The pink is not as vibrant as the rest but there was one that was nice and also in a different square shape. If anyone wants it, first one to post so gets dibs. I'll send it along with the others to Beth.

Stacie lee, got what you asked for. It is being shipped to Beth in a box today so Beth please look for it maybe Wed or Thursday of next week and let me know when you get it.

Rushing out the door... have a great day!

Hi all. I got two more blue rings (one of those is an extra Cheryl wanted) and they had a few pink ones this time. The pink is not as vibrant as the rest but there was one that was nice and also in a different square shape. If anyone wants it, first one to post so gets dibs. I'll send it along with the others to Beth.

Stacie lee, got what you asked for. It is being shipped to Beth in a box today so Beth please look for it maybe Wed or Thursday of next week and let me know when you get it.

Rushing out the door... have a great day!

Oooh, I want a pink one!!! Thanks, Donna!

They're called Nic's Sticks by OPI. Very cool colors: Check it out I got Wendy the one called Run Don't Walk - it was really pretty!

I'd like one right about now :thumbsup2

I've gotta go check out Nic's Sticks today! I love those! I also need to get a pedi. But right now I gotta go run put my popovers in the oven!

Hi friends! It's a super nice day here in Vegas, a little cloudy and cooler than normal which means that Beth is probably out basking in the glory of it all.

Like most of you I need a cut, color and pedi before you all get here. Hopefully I can work all of it in between now and next Saturday! Like Cheryl I am a pink girl when it comes to my polish, but I am a hot pink/fuschia kinda girl rather than pale pink on my toes. As for my hands I am a lifelong nail biter. Back before Ty I was going for every other week acrylic appts for french tips, but I don't have the time or money for that anymore. So, au naturelle bitten down nails for me... Oh well, I guess no one's perfect!

I moved my flight, I'm now landing at 10:25 sunday morning! I have a hangover, I met a guy last night and we drank outside on a bench until 5 am. We had excitement today, a pipe burst and water was spewing out for 20 to 30 minutes.

My make-up + heat, just do not get along. :sad2:
Neither do mine!! I am shiny and melting all freakin summer long and I hate it. I use those Clean and Clear blotting cloths, so if y'all see me putting little blue papers all over my face, don't be alarmed.

Beth please look for it maybe Wed or Thursday of next week and let me know when you get it.
Will do!! :thumbsup2

Miss Beth... yoo-hoo... where are you??
I'm here! :cool1: I've been doing things around the house all morning. Projects, and stuff with the kids. I'll start a new one and link it here soon.

she's probably watching Sat. morning t.v.
Yep! Saturday morning cartoons with my big bowl of Frosted Flakes. They'rrrrre GREAT!

I moved my flight, I'm now landing at 10:25 sunday morning!
Awesome!!!
Sorry 'bout the hangover, but yay on meeting a guy. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter